Chapter 13

Can You Love Me?

The article about Gain went to visit Jo Kwon at Japan after the traumatic accident spread like wildfire around the globe. Adam Couple Fans cheering them by sending flower, food, medicine and health supplement to their respective companies. Unfortunately, there are paparazzi that manage to take Gain pictures with her baby bump at the same time.  Rumors and gossips circulate everywhere saying that Jo Kwon is the father of the child. Netizens start their action on digging the information about it and a lot of negative comments and false accusation write on the net by anti-fans. Their company denying the accusations and Nega Network threaten to file a lawsuit against the media that publish the pictures.

At the request of 2AM parents, Seulong and Jinwoon with Jo Kwon and Changmin will be flown to Seoul and hospitalized there. Gain asked to fly back on the next day by their CEO and report to Nega Network immediately. Jo Kwon insists to accompany Gain back to Seoul but their manager forbids it, afraid it will harm both of them. To ensure her safety, they ask Kyung Sun, the manager of BEG to fetch Gain. 

 

It is 2 days after she come home. She heard that Seulong still not conscious but he responsive to the sound around him. Fortunately Jo Kwon always gives her the latest news about Seulong condition via phone. Their CEO forbids Gain to get in touch with 2AM members or meet them until this matter subsides. She unwillingly obeys the instruction.

 

Her pregnancy is reaching the end of 2nd trimester this week. Apart from her parent, BEG unnies and their manager taking care of her, Jo Kwon also help a lot. Even though he is prohibit meeting Gain, he secretly accompanying her to attend her prenatal appointments and watch over her every day. At first, she was hesitate and feel guilty to Seulong but after she is been convinced by Kwon that his intention is purely to help her as a friend, she then agree. Seulong slowly regain his consciousness but Gain cannot visit him for the time being. Even if she misses him so much, she doesn’t want to make things worse by her presence there as Seulong parents did not know anything about their relationship.

 

Gain is busy choosing baby cloth at the department store when a female teen walk by past her then suddenly turn around and start attacking her with a sharp object. However, it is fortunate that Kwon is with her at that time. The attacker is captured and press charged by Seoul Police Department but that terrifying event is been reports on news blogs and eventually by mainstream media. The rumors of Gain pregnancy are reportedly true and the probability of Jo Kwon is the father also proven through the pictures of them shopping baby necessities together. Once again she is not allows to go out except for her hospital appointments and only will be accompany by their manager. Jo Kwon also strictly not allowed to visits her until further notice.

 

 Seulong feels he is awake from a long dream and look around him. It is empty. No one is here.  I’m at hospital but where is everyone? Am I death already?.. He then pinching his left cheeks to ensure he is not dreaming. Ouch! I’m definitely alive. He turns his head to the door when a nurse comes in and bringing a basin and wet towel to bath him. “Omo, you are awake now, I will call doctors on duty to check your condition”. The nurse then presses the button on top of his bed. Not long from that, a group of doctors and nurses swarm around his bed and doing various tests on him. The great news reaches her that afternoon. Kwon call her from hospital when told that Seulong regain his consciousness. Gain wish to visit him and asking Kwon to help her. He is willing to help her and promise to fetch her tomorrow evening.

 

Gain wake up early in the morning to prepare healthy food for Seulong. She feels so happy today and hope she can spend a long time with him alone. She is not forgets to wear mask and jacket worried people will recognize her. On 6 PM, Kwon texted her to come downstairs. Upon their arrival at the level where Seulong been treated, there is not much people there. They walk quickly and reach Seulong room. She cannot contain her joyful feeling and opens the door with excitement but then slowly approaching him who sleeping soundly alone. Jo Kwon does not following her instead he wait outside the room. She touches his face and holds his hands, thankful that he is alive. She then takes a seat beside his bed and watches him sleep. 15 minutes later, he slowly opens his eyes and saw a petite lady holding his hand and daydreaming beside him. Sensing his movement she smiles sweetly when hugs him on the bed. “Oh, honey, are you already wakes up? How are you? I miss you so much”. Unfortunately there is no reaction whatsoever from Seulong. He pushes her away from him. His action puzzles her. “Excuse me miss? Who are you?”