Episode 09

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 09

“Joy, are you going home? It’s too early. It’s just 4:30 pm.” Kai said while breathing heavily. Their practice had become harder. Luna was just added to the group so they have to cope up about everything. Their collaboration will become a part of SME's new system of song releases which will be out soon. The management just said that they should be prepared because they are next in line.

“Yes. Uhh... Can you not tell anyone about this? I really have to leave because I have some other things to attend. Don’t worry, it’s harmless.” Joy was almost whispering her words, afraid that someone could hear her.

“Why don’t you just tell them? They’ll send guards with you, for sure. You know, for safety.”

“No need, I can take care of myself. Besides, I am on the right age. I am legal.” Here again, Joy’s eyesmile can make everyone’s hearts flutter, and Kai’s is not an exception. He agreed, maybe she was right. He even helped Joy to go out of the building safely and promised not to tell anyone.

 

Joy arrived at the coffee shop 5 minutes before 5 o’clock. She sat at the very corner of the shop and wore her cap so that no one can notice. Idols have really this skill of hiding. At exactly 5, a man sat in front of her. It was Sungjae. Their eyes met and Joy saw a dreary expression in his eyes. Meeting him like this was like killing her. She missed him so much, but she can say there is something lacking. She missed his smiles, his gestures, his voice... him.

“Oppa-“

“Sooyoung, I know that you know how I feel. We even talked about this before, right? Is there a thing that you are hiding?” His voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter