Episode 15

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 15

“What did you do?” Joy asked Sungjae while they are on their way to BtoB’s waiting room. “Wait, girls aren’t allowed in your room, right?”

“What is it that I did?” I’m just getting what is mine. I mean, I’m getting you because hyungs just want to talk. Is that wrong?” Sungjae looked at her with playful smile. “And yes, girls aren’t allowed except for our stylist-nim, but you’re an exception.”

“Yah! You’re always like that.”

 

After getting on the room, the members welcomed Joy with excitement, for the last time they talked to each other was a long time ago even though they usually see each other at events like this. They let Joy to sit down and relax as they prepare their little surprise.

 

“So, how is it going? Congratulations on your ballad comeback anyway. You pulled it off pretty well.” Eunkwang said, surreptitiously signaling Changsub to do what he needs to do.

“Ah yes, everything’s fine. Thank you, sunbaenim.”

“Shh. Don’t mention sunbaenim, it feels like I’m an oldie in this industry. Just treat us as friends.”

 

This time, Changsub was behind Joy and all he was about to do is to cover her eyes so she couldn’t see the preparations done by the rest of the members. It was Sungjae’s idea, to seek help for his ‘courting’. Since everyone’s willing to help, they made this possible in this event wherein everyone’s busy and the two can be together without suspicious eyes.

 

“What’s happening? Joy asked in hesitation.

“Just a minute, it won’t take long.”

 

After almost a minute, Changsub removed his hands from covering Joy’s sight and when she opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter