Episode 10

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 10

"I don't know what y-you are talking about-" Joy stuttered because of nervousness. She doesn't know if she is nervous because someone caught them or because it was Chanyeol who did.

After hearing this, Chanyeol held Joy's hand, almost dragging her to a direction they both don't know. Some people were wondering why these two people are in such a rush in this slow moving place. Luckily, no one recognizes them because of what they are wearing but leaving almost everyone in curiosity on what is happening to the both of them.

Once they arrived at the nearest seaside of the town, Chanyeol broke away from holding Joy's hand. Joy felt that the way Chanyeol released her hand was like surrendering and it hurts, thinking that he seemed like letting go of the things he is holding because he doesn't have the reason to hold anymore.  He faced the sea, but he looked as if he is staring at an empty space, feeling lost. Joy is starting to regret what she did earlier.

"The breeze is so cold, it matches perfectly the sea." Chanyeol uttered while looking at the little waves of the sea.

"O-oppa, I'm s-sorry." Joy is looking at him, at his perfect face, but he wouldn't look back.

"But you know, the breeze will be with the sea no matter what. They're connected." He just laughed it off, feeling weird about himself.

"Oppa–"

"Sooyoung, you don't have to apologize. You did not do wrong." Chanyeol looked at her for the first time then ruffled her hair, like what he usually does before. He would do this whenever Joy can't get the tune of what she's going to rap, and other mistakes she had done. ".. I was the one who is wrong. I see it coming, though."

"You will tell them about this, r-right? I will prepare m-myself for the consequences, then." Joy cannot think of proper words to say. Chanyeol is the only key for everybody to know this secret. 

"You, what do you want me to do?" He is smirking at her, more of like teasing her now. Deep inside, his heart is breaking into pieces.

Surprisingly, Joy just hugged him. She let out whimpers she would not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter