Episode 05

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 05

Joy and Sungjae had started dating. Their relationship now is not that serious that most adults are having, it is a relationship that they are only enjoying each other's company. 5 months had passed and everything's working so fine— from sneaky dates to their We Got Married episodes, wherein they can be natural without receiving any suspicions. Every night, they would sneak in to their own rooms to call each other so that both of them will be updated of their activities. Dating is a part of an idol life that is really hard. If anyone will find out, they will be separated. Some fans will start to hate you; some will continue to support you. Nothing's sure, even their We Got Married will be put on stake.

"Ya oppa. What will we do if anyone find out about this? About us?" She cannot help but to worry. They are only a rookie group and it is not only her who will face the problem, but also the whole group.

"Don't worry. We have it under control." Laughing over the phone, he can feel Joy's nervousness. He also feels nervous, knowing the consequences of this. Despite that he believes that they will survive those together if ever that time will come.

"You're always kidding! Still, I am hoping for the best for us. How's your day?" She laughed to ease the concerns bugging her.

"Good, like any other day. A usual idol day. Kidding. You know, my day's even better when I see you... or when I'm talking to you."

She cannot help but to cringe. It's always been the Sungjae she met in We Got Married, furthermore, she's happy he's not changing.

"By the way Sooyoung, you better sleep. You need to gain energy. I'll end the call. Bye~"

"Annyeong~"

 

♢♢♢

 

The day after, Joy was called by the management. She's afraid that they found out about her and Sungjae. Even though they are not in a relationship and they are only dating, she's afraid they are sending her out. All the negative thoughts are flooding her mind as she walks toward the office. After opening the entrance, it's Kim Young Min facing the window. She's curious why he's the one to talk to her because usually it's only a random PD telling about a program they will be in. Oh my gosh, I am dead.

"Joy-ah, take a sit." She gulped at what he said; tension is all over her body.

"Ne huijangnim. What is this all about?"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter