Episode 11

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 11

Chanyeol and Joy reached a dark alley, gasping for air. Although Joy was not the one who ran, her heart was beating fast like she finished a marathon because of what just happened.  The place where they are right now is not that familiar to the both of them, adding that it's already dark so it is now harder to recognize the place. 

"Oppa, where are we now?" she asked, uneasiness is so discernible at the moment. Seeing this made Chanyeol uneasy too, thinking that he was the one who led them to this situation.

"Honestly... I don't know," he sighed, and let Joy down. "How about let's eat first, and then let's just find the way out later after we gained some energy."

Hearing this, Joy felt guilty because he carried her while running that's why he had said that. "Sure! By the way, I'm sorry... I think your energy had been used up because of me– you shouldn't carried me–"

"It's not that. I mean, I was hungry before I carried you, though. I am sure you want to eat too, don't you?" Despite of being in trouble, Chanyeol still managed not to let his playful side down.

They ate their chicken, with that beer as their drink. Talking about what happened and what are they going to do cannot be avoided, as Joy is hesitating to initiate that topic. She's the worried one between the two of them while Chanyeol looked like he doesn't care. Finally, Chanyeol spoke.

"About earlier, don't mind it. Just relax yourself when we returned." Chanyeol said, calmly. It seemed like he doesn't care about the consequences, like he has no worries in his mind.

"How can I not mind it– we're in danger!"

Joy's voice sounded louder. Chanyeol understand if she's uneasy, or even angry, because what she said was true. They are in danger right now; especially they're in line in that new project so they both don't know what the management will do to them. For sure, the news will break out, maybe had broke out by now.

"I–i'm sorry, I didn't mean to–"

"I understand. It's all my fault and you have the right to."

"But seriously, what are we going to do?"

"Nothing for now. But I'm pretty sure, the management will talk to us. In that, don't answer. I'll be the one who will."

She doesn’t know what to say, so she only uttered an 'okay'.

 

After a few minutes, they decided to find their way out. The cold wind is embracing their bodies; even what they are wearing is not enough as a protection from the coldness. Seeing Joy shiver, Chanyeol didn't hesitate to give her his jacket. The two walked and found the main street. Luckily, there were only a few people in the street at this time and most of them were adults so they supposed they will not recognize them. They continue walking, and the place they are walking on right now is becoming familiar.

"Oppa– you should wear this. It's becoming cold, you might get sick." 

"Uhh I'm okay, I-I told you I'm sangnamja." Joy knew he is shiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter