Episode 14

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 14

Months had passed; Red Velvet became busy with their One of These Nights promotions and received a lot of love, even if they came back with a ballad. Now, it is EXO’s time to be awakened, as Monster era will be a new challenge for them. Due to this, the said project for Chanyeol and the team was postponed, to say it in a light manner. It’s also one of the reasons why Joy and Chanyeol cannot feel the time they were able to avoid each other, adding they almost cannot see each other’s faces even if they are working at the same building. However, fate is really working in every way on how these three persons will meet again. In this year’s Dream Concert, Red Velvet, BtoB, and of course, EXO are included in the line-up.

“Joy-ah!” Their manager called her, snapping her out of her thoughts. “Can you please give it to EXO’s manager? He said they ran out of stock.” He gave the foundation to her.

“What?” Joy doesn’t know how to react. First, because a foundation was handed to her and second, why is that their manager is telling her to go to EXO’s waiting/dressing room.

“Yeah, I know it’s funny, but it’s urgent. They’re going to perform soon. Aish. I don’t know why is that they don’t prepare stocks knowing that there are 9 of them there. They seem so unprepared now.” Joy is about to remind that he can see Chanyeol now but she was told to move fast.

‘Why me? He should’ve sent the unnis or Yeri. Did he forget that we must not contact each other? Why is this happening? I don’t know what I will say if I see him later.’ She kept on talking to herself, not realizing that she is now standing in front of the door. ‘Okay, I’ll just knock and then run as fast as I can after giving this.’

The door opened before she could knock, Chanyeol appeared before her. Shock is now seen on their faces but Chanyeol tried to hide it so he had shown a straight face instead. Deep inside, he’s happy to see Joy again after what happened before. Joy, on the other hand, couldn’t talk but she has to so that she can return to their room.

“Op- ah, s-sunbaenim. Manager-nim told me to give this. He said your group ran out of stock. Here.” She placed it on Chanyeol’s hand. “I should l-leave. I just went here because I was told to.” Joy bowed and walked away before he can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter