Episode 04

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 04

Sungjae was shocked at what he saw. It is just he didn't expect anyone to see him and he didn't expect to see Chanyeol there. He didn't know what to do– should he greet him or pretend he didn't see him? Chanyeol and Sehun, if he is right on what he saw, the other way. Maybe they didn't notice him. It is now a few steps away from the door and he couldn't help but be nervous, especially when he remembered what happened. Maybe it is his fault on what happened to Joy so now here he is, with a flower in his right hand and basket of fruits on his left, walking towards their dorm.

Joy was playing games in her phone while eating some fruits given by her sunbaes when the doorbell rang again. She thought that maybe Chanyeol and Sehun forgot something so they're returning back. She stood up to open the door.

"Chanyeol oppa–" The smile on her face fainted when she saw it was Sungjae. The man nervously smiled, asking if he could come in and Joy let him. Both of them took a sit. They don't know what to say, but Sungjae made the first move. 

"Sooyoung-ah, accept this." He handed her the flowers and fruits. It was really awkward. It felt like they were not close, like they are not a couple in We Got Married.

"About what happened, don't mind it. I just-" She said after receiving what he handed her but her words was cut by Sungjae.

"Can I ask what's between you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter