Episode 16

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Episode 16

Chanyeol was watching television alone in his room with some crackers and cola in front of him. He constantly changes his position from time to time, looking excited and uneasy at the same time. The show he wanted is about to start. Different voices of the artists—two male and one female—were introduced, making it the only sound occupying the room, except for his chews.

“I wonder where you got that courage to do that.” He said in between his munching. “An actress thing, huh?”

The girl he is watching was being instructed to act different expressions and some scenarios. Her wittiness and on screen appearance are fresh and fun to watch, so he knows viewers will be pleased too. When he is now comfortably sitting, smiling like an idiot because of her cute actions, one of the members suddenly entered. He fumbled to find where the remote control is and immediately turned off the television.

“Hey. Hey. Hey.” It’s no other than Baekhyun, the member who doesn’t knock when entering any of the rooms. He doesn’t care if you’re doing some dubious things. As long as he needs you for something, he’ll barge in straight away.

“What?”

“What ‘what’? Don’t play so innocent Chanyeol. I got you.” The other smirked playfully at him. “If you were watching , it’s okay. You wasted your energy acting like ‘ohmygod where’s the remote control baekhyun’s coming he’s gonna see me’.” He said, imitating how Chanyeol acted a while ago.

Chanyeol just massaged his temple because of the stress Baekhyun is giving to him. He also admits he looked somewhat foolish a while ago.

“It wasn’t ! Ugh. What do you need?”

“Whatever it is. I’ll just borrow your cell phone charger. Mine isn’t working anymore.” Baekhyun was roaming around the room, rolling on the bed and so on.

“You should buy a new.” He said while walking to get his charger. “There are 8 of it in this dorm and you chose—”

What Chanyeol was saying came into halt when Baekhyun suddenly the television. He can hear again her voice, making his heart beat fast. He doesn’t know if it is because Baekhyun caught him or not.

“Wow. My Little Television? As far as I know, you’re not a fan of this show. You’re just watching Joy.” He said, teasingly smiling to him.

“Okay, okay. Here’s the charger. Now, get out.” He pushes Baekhyun towards the door.

“Wait.” The other raises his hand as a sign of surrendering. “Just a piece of advice. Don’t just watch her from afar like… television shows. Ask Kim Youngmin-nim to confirm something for you. What do you think?” What he said left Chanyeol in awestruck. “Okay, I gotta go. Buy your own, I’m gonna keep it for myself.” Baekhyun raised what he is holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter