Episode 13

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 13

“Sooyoung!” Joy felt Sungjae’s hands on her shoulders. She doesn’t understand it but his heart became heavy, or is it just because of the guilt that made her feel like this.

“O-oppa. I am in a hurry; let’s just meet on other time. I need to return-“

Sungjae didn’t talk. He just stared into her eyes, curious why she is acting like that. He’s also been thinking if she’s at fault of all of these but his heart is blocking all that thoughts in his mind. His hands went down to her arm, to her wrist, and lowered to meet hers. Her hands, its softness and how would it fit his, is something that he really missed.

“Sooyoung-ah, don’t you miss us?” He said on a hoarse voice, making his pain obvious to her.

Before she could answer, he felt Sungjae lifting her up like what he did on one of the past episodes, but this time, he landed her inside a car in a soft manner. It was so strange that she didn’t know if she’ll be comfortable or afraid.

“Where are we going?”

“Just somewhere. You know I want to spend time with you, right?”

Joy just nodded in response. The feeling is mutual between the two at this moment. She thinks there’s something different with him, but the truth is none. Sungjae, on the other hand, is thinking the same. Tension can be filled inside the car that it made Sungjae uncomfortable with his driving out of that building.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol just arrived at the practice room, just kicking off his shoes somewhere. Kai noticed it and he stopped playing the song he’s been practicing.

“Hyung, are there any problems?”

“Nothing, just don’t mind me. By the way, where is Joy?” Kai is in front of him but it’s seems like he’s not there because he keeps on looking around the room.

“Aha! So it’s Joyie.” He laughed but stopped when Chanyeol glared at him. “I don’t know, but I think I saw her earlier going to the parking lot?”

Chanyeol was flustered to hear what Kai had said. Did she see them talking or meet with Sungjae?

“Manager said she quit doing this project and I think that’s the reason of her not going today.” He continued.

“Quit?” Chanyeol let out a sly smile. Do they really have to lie about those things? “Why would she quit?”

“I don’t know. Wait, is there really something between the two of you?” Chanyeol let out an exasperated sigh. He is sick of that kind of question– from his family, to some friends, up to his company mates– all are asking the same. Of course, at the back of his mind, he wishes that there is really someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter