Episode 02

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 02

Joy opened her eyes and scanned the room. All are white, the brightness striking her. It feels like it's been years she hadn't seen any light. Suddenly, an angel-like man entered the room. It is not just an ordinary man, it's Chanyeol. Joy's sunbaenim. 

Joy and Chanyeol were good friends. They've known each other since Joy entered the company.  He helped her during her trainee days, especially with rapping. Every day, they're going to meet for the training. Even though Chanyeol had, and still having a busy schedule, adding that now he is a world-known star, he always finds time for helping and never showed a boastful side to anyone. A model idol and sunbae, indeed.

He's always been there as Joy's older brother. But lately, both of them barely talked. Maybe because of their busy and much busier schedules- Chanyeol's world tour and comeback with the group and Joy's recent comeback with the group too, adding We Got Married. Yeah... We Got Married. It feels like the first time seeing her sunbae again, and it's a little awkward. No one talked, and Joy decided to speak first.

"Annyeong, sunbae." She bowed her head, even if she's taking a sit.

Chanyeol noticed all the changes. It's almost a year they haven't talk except for the greetings made when they pass by at each other walking on their building. But it is really awkward, especially now that they two are alone.

"Sooyoung-ah, about what happened...well, I'll be here for a short time because... your manager is... h-he bought foods." His lies can be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter