Episode 08

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 08

"Joy, are you okay? Jongin rushed out and I don't know what is happening to him. Do you want to go home now?" Chanyeol asked, worried about Joy. She seemed not feeling well and at ease. They were left alone because Kai ran into some matters they don't know. It was only them in the restaurant with Sungjae and his group on the opposite side of their place. Chanyeol did not know that it was them, neither Sungjae's group mates. Joy agreed to go home. Chanyeol offered to accompany her to their dorm.

After what he saw, Sungjae was left confused. He cannot even properly join the group's conversation now. He remained quiet until Eunkwang asked if there is any problem.

"No, hyung. I think I'm just tired."

"Ah is that so? Don't think of being tired. We are here to celebrate about the success of our world tour." Eunkwang said with his known accent. "I'm thankful to We Got Married. It boosted up the number of our fans! You and Joy made a good pair." He continued.

Sungjae only smiled slyly. He remembered all what happened between him and Joy, and now, he just saw her with Chanyeol. Are they going to move to other places because I'm here?

Since it is their time to celebrate, alcohol is allowed. Eunkwang just reminded them not to take too much and be careful because someone might catch them. It's alright to have this in celebrations but do not forget that they need to be cautious.

Each of them drank beer, but Sungjae drank bottles of it. No one can talk to him properly, resulting for them to go home before someone else can notice that it was their group. They'll face consequences if ever the company will find out about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter