Episode 03

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 03

As soon as the brightness struck her, Joy woke up and stood to close the curtains. She's all alone in that room. The silence surrounding the room was very unusual, like it's the silence she never had before. It is only the ticking of the clock that is breaking it. It's past one in the afternoon now and she can hear her stomach's noise. She remembered that her sunbae, Chanyeol, had visited her this morning.

Maybe she went early because of his schedule. Coming back to her bed, confused if Chanyeol had really gone there or it was just her dream. Joy cannot think of it further anymore because it is only giving her a slight headache. 

A knock from the outside distracted her, making her forget about what she's thinking. She cannot stop her heart beating loud now. Joy has never been nervous before that it feels like she's watching a horror movie or even being about to see ghosts. She just remembered what really happened, the awarding ceremony, and what he said to Sungjae. Please not him, crossing her fingers.

Her members popped out. It is them that visited her and of course, with their manager. Thank goodness, she whispered to herself and sighed in relief.

"Ya pabo, what happened? Are you okay now- how- why-" A lady sounding like a mom first talked. Joy was flooded with non-stop questions from Wendy.

"Unni, stop! I'm okay. I'm fine." 

"That's good, then. Have a good rest." Irene said, caressing Joy's hair. Irene's calm voice will really relax everyone that can hear her.

"Unni, when will you come back to our dorm? I miss you." Yeri hugged her. She hugged her back.

"I miss you too, I miss you all. I don't know when but I'm okay now." 

"Joy, the doctor said you can be dismissed later... but, we have to cancel your schedule for two days. You cannot attend any of them." Their manager spoke, making Yeri jump and the others happy to know that she's okay, but sad to know that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter