Episode 07

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 07

"Oppa... oppa... are you here?"

A deep sound enclosed the space that they are in. Chanyeol couldn't help but to laugh at Joy's question. She didn't even realize that she is clinging to his arms. Joy seemed to be very terrified, but acting cute in an involuntary way.

"No, I am not."

"Ya!" That word just came out from . She is now hearing Chanyeol cracking up. Chanyeol was not expecting that Joy can forget her honorifics when she is scared.

"Of course, I am here. Can I ask whom you are hugging right now?" 

"Hugging? What are you talking about?" Realizing that she is clinging to Chanyeol, Joy freed herself from clinging to his arms.

"You are hugging me earlier right?"

"Ahh jinjja. I was not."

"Oh come on, Sooyoung. I know you are fighting the urge to hug me again now."

Joy felt like she was going to burst. If Chanyeol was only in her age and not her sunbae, punching him right now will be the first option she is going to do. On the other hand, Chanyeol was just teasing her. He is enjoying this, especially Joy's reactions. It's been a long time since they were like this, teasing and bickering at each other.

"Well... to whom did you confess last day?" She thought telling this will give her a point, more like throwing back the teases Chanyeol had done.

"Hmm... you. I only confessed at you, for what I remember." Chanyeol felt embarrassed about what he said. Because it was dark, Joy couldn't see his blushing face and he couldn't see Joy's unintentional smile on her face right now because of what he said. 

"Ahhh jinjjaaaa…" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter