Episode 12

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 12

“The netizens are making a fuss about the both of you!” Youngmin, with just the three of them in a private conference room, is scolding these two idols in front of him. “For goodness’ sake, you know you cannot be involved in some issues because of that project. Are you using your minds? You even created it yourselves.” He turned around, his hands massaging his temple because this situation is literally giving him a headache.

“I’m sorry,” Joy said. Chanyeol held her hand and pressed it slightly, silently saying that she should not be. After she looked at him confused, he let go of her hand and spoke.

“The truth is… it’s my fault. I was the one who started it all. I am ready for all the consequences. Joy has nothing to do with it.”

“Whoever’s fault is this, I don’t care. I won’t be easy to the both of you. You know what you have done and I didn’t like it. Joy, you cannot talk to any male idol here in the company and same as you Chanyeol, you cannot talk to any female idol. Your phones will be confiscated and you’ll be guarded by your managers. Understood?” Youngmin nonchalantly said, obviously having no concerns about their explanations or whatsoever. The two just nodded. “Okay, leave.”

After talking to them, Youngmin immediately talked to their managers regarding of this concern. As they two made their way out, both of them looked at each other’s eyes. Because they cannot speak even just a word for each other, instead their eyes made the talking. The look they gave to each other was more of sorry. Chanyeol wanted to hug her just once more before they part ways, but didn’t think about doing it because every time they’re together, troubles arise. Joy looked away and walked to the opposite direction. While he is standing there, watching her walk away, Chanyeol was called by their manager.

“I heard Youngmin-nim talked to you, but there’s this one thing he didn’t tell. He didn’t want Joy to hear so he just relayed it to me.”

Hearing this made him nervous, because obviously it has to do with Joy.

“W-what is it?”

“Joy will be eliminated from your group. Your group’s performance will be released in just 2 weeks or a month, depending if he decided to make someone to join.”

 

♢♢♢

 

Chanyeol cannot sleep. He doesn’t even know if he will be able to. Joy doesn’t deserve to be eliminated, especially just because of him. She exerted more effort than what he did- she spent more time in the practice room just to perfect all the skills needed, she starts early and comes home late. And now, he is the reason now that all her efforts will be wasted. He knew that Youngmin will make other moves except for what he did earlier, but this is not what he expected. He was not taken out of the group because he is a boy group member, and he is aware of EXO’s popularity that’s why he is using it. Damn it, he doesn’t even have his phone now.  While he was buried in his thoughts, Sehun entered his room.

“Hyung–“

“S-sehun, you didn’t even knock.”

“Actually, I was but it seemed like you didn’t hear it so I just entered.”

Chanyeol just muttered an ‘oh’,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter