Episode 17

varιety and realιty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 17

"I'm sorry."

Before she could ask more, Chanyeol grabbed her hand as they enter the room of the CEO. Kim Youngmin turned to face them, down to their linked hands. The two immediately pulled away and bowed.

"What brings you two here?" The man nonchalantly asked.

"I..." Chanyeol paused, making Joy to look at him with so much curiosity. "I want you to bring back Joy to the team."

"Me? What are you talking about?" Joy whispered to him because she doesn't know how she is involved. She was about to say more when the CEO answered with a nod. 

"R-really?" It really surprised him because Kim Youngmin does not easily say yes. Joy, on the other hand, does not understand their conversation until now.

"I don't want to discuss further about this. If that's what I said, then that's it." The person in front of them said while browsing some papers. "Ah, Joy-ah-"

"Yes?" Sooyoung answered nervously.

"What's with you and Yook Sungjae? Is there a thing between the two of you?" He turned to face Joy, so as Chanyeol.

"Ah, there is-" Her words were cut because of the knock on the door.

"Excuse me, they said Joy is here." The old man excused himself as he entered, making the three of them look at him. He, then, turned to face Joy. "There are some flowers delivered to you. Kindly check them out later. Thank you. " He said, bowed and left.

Chanyeol looked down. He's a hundred percent sure that it was Sungjae who sent them.

"If that's all, then you both can leave. You, Joy, can check those." The CEO forgot what they were talking about earlier.

The two walked to leave but Kim Youngmin said some words for them to hear. "Scandals. You know that I hate those right? Be careful because I will not give a next time for you kiddos."

"Yes. " Both of them said and went out.

 

♢♢♢

 

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Who's the girl that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter