Goodbye

Astela

“Get out!”

Zelo pushed Daehyun away from Youngjae. He was bleeding a lot staining the white bed spread. So Zelo put his right hand above the wound and froze it.

“Ths will give us a little time, but we have to hurry.”

“How?”

Asked Yongguk referening to how could they destroy the witch inside the boxes.

“You’ll have to kill me.”

Zelo admitted.

“I created that evil, only my death will tear it down.”

“What about the other witches around there, other people are being controlled and tormented by them.”

Himchan asked worried.

“I can do nothing about that.”

Zelo said with sad eyes.

“If people continue to hate, there will always be evil in this world.”

“But you started it.”

Said Yongguk full of anger.

“We have to think about it.”

Said Himchan trying to calm his friend.

 

Hours later Zelo was wandering around his winter garden. He was admiring the flowers one last time when Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup showed up.

“It’s time.”

Said Yongguk holding his crossbow.

“I came here to destroy that witch and that’s what I’m going to do.”

 Zelo nodded with a sad smile.

 

On the other side of the castle Daehyun was still by Youngjae’s side. He was completely covered in a thin layer of warm ice.

“I’m sorry Youngjae, once that witch is destroyed I won’t be here anymore to take care of you.”

Daehyun said holding Youngjae’s frozen hand.

What he didn’t notice was that the ice around the place he touched was disappearing.

Suddenly Daehyun approached his face to Youngjae’s face and kissed his frozen lips.

“Goodbye.”

Daehyun didn’t dare to look at Youngjae again and was about to leave the room when…

“Daehyun.”

Youngjae called. He sat on the bed holding his cheast. The place where the arrow him was completely cured.

 

Yongguk and Himchan looked at each other and opened the small black boxes at the same time. Immediately a dark shadow came out of it and headed in Zelo’s direction.

Yongguk prepared his crossbow to shoot at any time. His arms started to shake. Zelo was glowing. It was such a pretty sight. He couldn’t shoot.

“Love”

He remembered. With this, Yongguk dropped his crossbow and walked towards Zelo. He hugged him. Zelo’s eyes were turning dark but he was still casting a beautiful light.

Himchan and Jongup walked together and hugged Yongguk.

Suddenly they felt another pair of arms behind them. It was Daehyun and Youngjae.

By now the room was so bright no one could see what was going on, but the shadow was disappearing inside the light and Zelo’s eyes were coming back to normal.

When they all noticed they were standing in the middle of the winter garden and they were all hugging each other around Zelo. The boxes and the shadow had vanished.

“It worked.”

Said Yongguk stil holding onto Zelo.

“You’re ok. You’re still here.”

Said Youngjae to Daehyun.

“Thank you.”

Zelo whispered to them.

“What happened?”

Asked Jongup who was happy but still confused.

So Love was the answer to win over the evil that created witches. And they stayed hugging each other for a long time.

 

A few days later, everyone was well rested, and they were finally ready to leave Staym Blya’s castle.

“Are you ready Jongup?”

Zelo asked him, preparing to let him return home.

Jongup nodded. He said goodbye to everyone and Zelo opened a dark portal.

“Wait!”

Said Himchan.

Jongup was already with a foot inside the portal when Himchan took hold of his hand. The portal them both and closed.

“Uh-oh.”

Said Zelo.

“What do you mean “uh-oh”?”

Asked Yongguk angrily.

“Bring Himchan back!”

“I can’t.”

Zelo said embarrased.

“I can only open a portal to bring one person from another world once every year. I’m afraid Himchan will have to stay there for a while.”

“Ugh! Why did I trust you to beging with?”

“I’m sorry.”

Said Zelo blushing.