Thunderstorm

Astela

The clouds where getting dark over Staim Blya.

The elven king, Zelo, was secretly apprehensive. He knew what was coming.

He looked up and lifted a hand towards the sky.

“Let him know.”

He whispered, and a tornado formed from his hand, clearing the sky from the clouds.

The tornado made its way through the Green Forest until it reached a Grey Forest in the middle.

“Be careful!”

Jongup shouted, and with a move of his hands he flew Yongguk and Himchan away from the tornado that was coming in their direction. With another move he made the tornado stop in the air, but then it gained a life of its own. It became very bright, almost impossible to look at, and a white figure appeared inside of it as if it’s a ghost.

“Jongup, listen to me.”

The figure said.

“Don’t fight against it. I will help you.”

“How can I trust you?”

Jongup screamed through the wind.

“We have no time left. I brought you here. I know you are capable of great things. Don’t trust me, but trust yourself.”

With this Jongup threw the tornado into the palace. It destroyed half of the majestic degraded architecture and then vanished.

Jongup fell on the floor.

“Jongup!”

Himchan ran towards him.

Jongup didn’t speak but pointed up to the sky. When Himchan looked there was a dark shadow hovering over them. It looked like a thunderstorm had just arrived out of nowhere.

Yongguk grabbed his crossbow and aimed at the shadow. But the silver arrows were useless against such darkness. So he turned away and saw Youngjae and Daehyun coming out from the palace’s ruins. He recognized that dark figure, it could only be it. So he aimed at Youngjae and shoot an arrow at him. It him right in his heart and he fell behind.

“Noooooo!”

Daehyun screamed.

His voice echoed through the Grey Forest and a ray of light broke the thunderstorm in half.

So Yongguk grabbed a tiny square black box out of his pocket and ran towards it.

All of a sudden half of the shadow started getting inside the little box while the other half vanished inside Youngjae again.

Right then, the forest became green, Yongguk was on the floor holding the box close to his chest, Himchan was helping Jongup to get up, and Daehyun was crying over Youngjae’s lifeless body.

“It had to be done.”

Said Zelo to himself.

“Now I wait for you, Yongguk.”