Almost

Astela

It was close to midnight when they arrived to the next town. It was completely deserted.

“Something's wrong.”

Yongguk suspected.

“Daehyun sing something.”

“But people are asleep…”

“Your voice weakened a witch before; I want to know if there are witches around this town.”

Daehyun looked at Youngjae and he nodded confirming.

Daehyun sighed and started to sing.

eodironga nareul tteonabeorin… cheonsa gateun neo~

Suddenly they heard a scream and a shadow arise from the town center.

Zelo tried to freeze it immediately but the shadow escaped. It was too far away.

So Youngjae decided to pick up his wand aiming at the shadow and a pink light paralyzed it.

Yongguk then hold his crossbow and shoot at the now paralyzed shadow. Surprisingly it turned into pieces of pink glass that fell on the floor like rain.

The four of them ran to the town center. A woman with grey hair was there lying on the floor.

Zelo went to check on her.

“She’s alive.”

He helped her get up and her hair started to change to black.

“Are you ok?”

“Where am I?”

The woman seemed confused. She had a thin piece of wood on her hand and it was shining.

“She has a wand.”

Daehyun noticed.

They all looked at it but then it vanished in the air.

 

The next morning the town was back to normal.

Youngjae was sitting at a bench somewhere outside watching the people pass by.

“What are you thinking about?”

Daehyun asked sitting beside him.

“Just… why could I keep my wand when that witch’s wand was destroyed last night?”

“Oh… I haven’t thought about that…”

Zelo and Yongguk showed up at that moment.

“Because your wand was yours before you were possessed by evilness.”

Zelo explained.

“I believe you have no memories from your previous life, but I remember you. You were a prodigious young witch.”

Youngjae’s eyes widened.

“I was!?”

 “Yes. And that’s why the original evil power chose you. There used to be good witches in this world… and there will be again, I’m sure.”

Yongguk sniffed. It was difficult for him to accept but he was starting to understand. All those witches him and Himhan had fight before… they were just people. People who were possessed by evilness and who they killed merciless.

 

Later they were back on their journey to find more evil witches when Yongguk stopped all of a sudden. He grabbed Zelo’s hand and pushed him away from the others.

“I need to talk to you.”

He said pinning him up against a tree.

“You know things… tell me.”

“What do you want to know?”

Zelo asked softly.

“Everything!”

“I lived for many years, but I don’t know everything…”

“Am I a murderer?”

Yongguk asked looking down.

“Are witches innocent?”

“Yes.”

Zelo admitted.

Yongguk let go of Zelo shoulder’s. He was feeling weak. His legs were about to give away when Zelo grabbed him.

“You are innocent too, Yongguk. At my eyes... No one is guilty. Evil is just that… We can’t control it. But we can fight against it now.”

“With love.”

Concluded Yongguk.

“But I’m incapable of love.”

He continued.

“I don’t even know what love is…”

Yongguk looked into Zelo's eyes deeply. He started to close the gap between their faces. Their lips were inches away when…

“Hey, I’m hungry! Can we eat something?”

Daehyun asked finding them.

“Ouch!”

Youngjae slapped Daehyun's head.

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry this is so badly written :P

Soon Himchan and Jongup will be back ^^;