Love Conquers All

Astela

Jongup abruptly woke up in his bedroom. His head was hurting like never before and he fell on the floor holding onto it.

 

“We need to find shelter.”

Yongguk said, seeing a snowstorm approaching.

“I think I can manage that.”

Youngjae lifted his wand to the sky and created a pink bubble around them. It was big enough for them to walk around and protected them from the cold outside.

“Zelo, tell me, are there any more elves in Astela, or anyone that could open a portal to another world?”

Himchan asked hoping it could be true.

Zelo shook his head.

“Maybe…”

Yongguk said.

“I’ve been thinking... How Zelo was free from the evil he created when we were all together… How Youngjae was cured with a true love's kiss… How we fought the witches without killing them... that wand…”

He pointed to the piece of wood in Youngjae’s hands.

“Is a proof of love. Its power is made of love.”

“What’s your point?”

Himchan asked.

“I mean… if you truly want to be with Jongup again, I think you can!”

“He’s right!”

Youngjae agreed.

“I feel the love that comes from the wand every time I use it. That’s what’s been giving me a will to keep going.”

“You never told me that.”

Said Daehyun.

“Because… it was all thanks to you… not me.”

“But… it’s your magic.”

“No, it’s my love… for you.”

Daehyun blushed with the sudden confession of his best friend.

“So it can work, if we’re together.”

Zelo concluded looking at Yongguk.

Yongguk extended his right hand to Zelo, who took it, and then extended the other one to Himchan.

“I’m not sure if I understand…”

Himchan was confused.

“Do you love Jongup?”

Himchan nodded.

“Then give me your hand.”

Himchan did so and then Daehyun and Youngjae closed the circle.

The five of them started to think of positive things… All their journey to where they stood today… How they become friends… How they fell in love… Right then there was no evil in the world and their hearts were full of hope.

 

Jongup’s headache suddenly went away and he got up seeing a pink light in front of his face. The light transformed into a door. Jongup smiled and opened it. On the other side the floor was covered with snow. The first person he saw was Himchan and he ran to hug him.

The others opened their eyes while the portal disappeared.

“I thought I’d never see you again.”

Jongup said holding onto Himchan, but suddenly Youngjae’s pink bubble burst and they were struck by a snowstorm.

With the wind there came an evil laugh...

 

Author's Note:

So the moral of the story is: there will always be evil in the world but you can conquer it with love and hope ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

If you reached to this final chapter *congratulations* and thank you for reading ^^;;