Two Separate Worlds

Astela

On Earth:

“I’m sorry.”

Himchan said embarrassed with himself.

“I didn’t mean to…”

“Are you insane? With everything that’s happening… and I’m not…”

Jongup was furious.

“I said I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”

“Get away from me.”

Jongup pushed Himchan again.

“Hey, stop pushing me. I’m not a ert or anything… I just… like you…”

“Well, I don’t know about Astela, but in this world things don’t work like that.”

“What do you mean with that?”

“I thought you were my friend…”

Jongup said, but he wasn’t sure of his own words. His feelings were all messed up… maybe he did like him more than a friend. But no, he wasn’t ready to admit that.

“Let’s just forget this ever happened.”

He decided.

“We can’t wait for Zelo, we need to get you home as soon as possible.”

“Alright.”

Himchan agreed even though it wasn’t his will to go back to Astela.

 

In Astela:

Yongguk, Zelo, Himchan, and Youngjae were walking under pouring rain in the Green Forest.

“Where do we go now?”

Zelo asked clueless about their whereabouts.

“There is a town a couple miles east.”

Yongguk informed.

“So you won’t be coming with us?”

Youngjae asked worried if they could manage all by themselves.

Yongguk shook his head.

“I’m sorry about everything, and I wish you all the best.”

He said and walked away.

“Come back to Staym Blya in one year.”

Zelo screamed to Yongguk through the rain.

“I’ll be waiting for you.”

Yongguk didn’t turn his back and continued to walk away. The others stood there under the cold rain until they could see him no more.

 

On Earth:

Himchan and Jongup stood around the studio for hours. They barely spoke to each other. Jongup was still confused and was thinking on a way to get Himchan back. Himchan was feeling guilty; for what he did to Jongup, for not wanting to go back home, for giving up… He was lost in his thoughts when he remembered.

“How far can you go with your spiritual projection?”

“Uh… I don’t know. I never left the studio.”

“Can you go through walls?”

“I guess…”

“What if you could go through worlds?”

“That’s impossible!”

“Maybe you could try…”

Jongup thought for a moment and then he decided to try it. There was nothing to lose. It was their only hope for now.

So he sat down meditating. Himchan waited in silence for a long time until he saw Jongup’s “ghost” form again. It was still as beautiful as before. But this time the projection walked through the mirrored wall and disappeared.

Jongup couldn’t see anything when he crossed the wall. He was thinking of Astela really bad when he started to visualize the Green Forest in front of him.

He couldn’t lose his focus now. He had to find the others. So he tried to think about them and suddenly he caught sight of three figures walking in the rain. They were Daehyun, Youngaje and Zelo. He tried to call them but he couldn’t speak.

Luckily Zelo felt a presence with them and looked back just in time to see Jongup.

“Look!”

He warned Daehyun and Youngjae.

“Jongup!?”

Jongup was trying to speak but no sound came out of his mouth.

“Can you here us?”

They asked.

Jongup nodded.

“Where’s Himchan?”

Jongup put his thumbs up, expressing that he was ok.

“Listen, **** can’t bring *** back now.”

Someone said but Jongup was losing his “connection”. He was losing focus.

“You have ** **** one year.”

He heard one of them say.

“I’ll ** my best ** *** him back ** soon as possible.”

And suddenly Jongup opened his eyes and he was back in the studio. He was laying on the floor with Himchan looking closely at him.

“Are you ok?”

Himchan asked.

Jongup was feeling dizzy but he had to tell Himchan.

“You can’t go back now.”

“What? Did you see Yongguk or the others?”

“I did, but Yongguk wasn’t with them.”

“What did they say?”

“You have one year… aah”

Jongup hold onto his head. It was hearting like hell.

Himchan put his hand over Jongup’s shoulder. So he was stuck on Earth... What would he do now?

 

Author's Note:

I feel like this is going nowhere fast, but thank you so much for your comments!!!

I'll try to carry on with this fic and I hope it won't be very disappointing *fighting* o(>_<)o