Reply 1988 (Requested by tiavina14)

One Shot Story Request

"YAH!! DEOKSUN-AH!! CAN YOU HURRY UP?!" JeongHwan shouted while waiting for DeokSun outside their front door. Whereas DeokSun was busy putting sock while chewing something.

DeokSun ran out of the house and glared at JeongHwan. "Helloo!! Can you be patient?!" JeongHwan rolled his eyes and pull her bag. "We're late."

In school, JeongHwan immediately join the guys while DeokSun join the girls.

As soon as DeokSun joined the girl, her best friends smirked at her. Deoksun looked at her friends weirdly.

"What?" "That guy is quite hot. Who is he?" Mi-Ok asked while wiggling her eyebrow. DeokSun frown and kicked her friend.

"He is nothing! He is just my neighbour and he happened to walk pass my house!" DeokSun frowned again whereas Mi-ok give up.

JeongHwan bro-fist with SunWoo and Dongryong. "Yah! Why are you late? And why did you came with DeokSun?" Sunwoo the class president asked.

"I-I happened to meet her in front of the gate so we came to school together." Jeonghwan covered line. Not wanting his friends or DeokSun know about his real intention.

After school, as usual the 4 best friends meet at the Teokbukki stall. DeokSun came in panting and sat beside JeongHwan. "Mian. I'm late. The traffic was horrible." DeokSun complained while the rest laughed except Jeonghwan.

He was busy eating. "Not the traffic. It was you. Walking very slow. Stop blaming innocent non living thing." Jeonghwan said emotionlessly.

Deoksun frowned and chop his back neck, making him choke on the teokbukki. SunWoo and Dongryong laughed.

Jeonghwan glared at DeokSun while she does the same. Staring Eye contest. "Ya! Stop it. If you guys keep doing that, you guys will fall for each other." SunWoo said.

Jeonghwan blushed and broke the eye contact. DeokSun also blushed but acted nothing happened. "I-I eat." Jeonghwan and DeokSun said together but stuttering.

Sunwoo and Dongryong smirked. "Ayee. Why are you stuttering?" Both of them started to blush again. "Y-yah stop it!!" "Why is this place so hot? Ajumma decrease the temperature thank you." Jeonghwan covered line again but their friends won't stop teasing them.

At home, DeokSun covered herself with the blanket. Thinking what SunWoo had said. "Am I falli- aye! No way." DeokSun laughed to herself. "Crazy." Bora mumbled and go back to sleep. DeokSun frowned. 

Jeonghwan was at his study table, thinking about what SunWoo had said. He does have feeling for DeokSun but he can't tell. "Haish!" He groaned and went out of the house for fresh air.

As he walked down the stairs, he saw familiar figure. "Deoksun?" He asked but loud enough for her to hear. She turned around and smiled. "Hey."

Jeonghwan walked and stand beside her. "Why are you here?" He asked while looking at the stars. "Can't sleep. Bora Unnie keeps snoring." DeokSun said with her disgusted face while Jeonghwan giggled.

"You?" "Same reason except for Bora Noona." DeokSun laughed. Then, there's an awkward moment between them.

"DeokSun." 
"Jeonghwan."

Both of them speak at the same time then they laughed. "You go first." "No you go first." Both of them argued until "Yah! Love bird! Go to sleep! You're making so much noise!!" Dongryong who happened to there as well told them off.

Jeonghwan and DeokSun blushed while Jeonghwan coughed. "Y-yeah. Dongryong is right. Go to sleep." DeokSun nodded shyly and walked faster to her house. Jeonghwan stared at her until she entered her house and he entered his.

3 years later

3 years has passed and, DeokSun and her friends still going strong. Both of them worked separately.

One day, SunWoo made a reunion since their schedules can't make it. All of them came.

DongRyong was smiling to himself but stop when he saw the ring on Jeonghwan finger. "Ya! You still keep that ring?" Jeonghwan looked at the ring and nodded.

"But I want to give to someone." Jeonghwan stared at that person in front of him.

"DeokSun-ah. I'm giving this to you. This will represent my feeling to you. Actually, I've been wanting to tell you about my feeling but I was afraid that this will ruin our friendship so I hold it back, waiting for the right time. So now this is the right time for me to say. I love you Sung DeokSun."

Sunwoo and DongRyong can only gasped at Jeonghwan rare confession to their best friend DeokSun.

DeokSun blinked her eyes many times. "J-jeonghwan-ah. I-I do love you too." DeokSun shyly confess. SunWoo and DongRyong gasped again.

Jeonghwan smiled and held her hand. "We're official guys." Jeonghwan happily exclaimed while DeokSun blushed.

"Congratulation!!!" SunWoo and DongRyong cheered. 


Story By: Babyjeonnie_