Save Me (Requested by ARMY_BTOBsungjae)

One Shot Story Request

Scarlet walked towards the gates that goes through the graveyard. She walked through the gate with a bonquet of flowers in her hand, a soft but sad expression is shown on her face. Walking past other graveyards, she stoppe infront of a certain graveyard with a familiar name written on the gravestone.

MIN YOONGI

 

IN LOVING MEMORY OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS

WHO PASSED AWAY

1ST JANUARY 2016

AGED 22 YEARS

GONE FROM US BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

"Good morning Yoongi, I hope you're doing good up there and that your soul is finally rested in peace. Life has been great for me and i finally got my dream job that i've always wanted." Said Scarlet with a warm smile.

She carassed the tombstone and lay the bonquet of flowers on top of his grave as she sat beside his grave, all the memories of his death replays in her head. Being close friends with a rebel, Yoongi is always causing trouble everywhere but he's also a loyal and caring friend. He's the type to be cold and mean to everyone except Scarlet.

They've been close friends since middle school and even went to the same high school. Without them knowing, they slowly develop feelings for each other while enjoying each other's company, going out together and more. She recalls a scene that starts to play in her mind, they were chilling at Yoongi's crib when he decided to ask Scarlet something.

"Scarlet, what do you call when a guy develops feelings for a girl?" Yoongi asked, looking at her full of curiosity.

"Oh? You mean Love?" Scarlet answered.

"Ahh, so that's what it's called... Love..." Mumbled Yoongi.

"Ayeee, did you fall in love with someone? Who is it? Tell me!" Scarlet teased while nudging his shoulder.

Yoongi just smiled shyly and blushed.

"Hmm? Come on, tell me how she is!" Scarlet exclaimed while shaking his arm.

"She has such beautiful pale skin, long curly lashes, moist lips and beautiful long silky brown hair. She's very kind and sweet to me, even whe i disturb her, she never gets mad and instead played along with me. She's a fun person to be with and she even gave me advices on how to excel in my studies and more. I'm planning to confess to her but i'm too shy and i don't know how to." Yoongi explained.

Scarlet's heart starts to break apart when she heard Yoongi wanted to confess to another girl instead of her but she maintained her posture and continues to smile brightly but it was a fake smile.

"You should be yourself if you want to confess to her because she probably fell in love with your normal crazy self. It's okay to make mistakes as you could learn from it! Just be confident and confess to her like a real man!" Said Scarlet, giving him a reassuring smile and a pat on the back.

Yoongi then took a deep breath and proceed to kneel infront of her. He then took both her hands into his and looked into her eyes with a serious expression and gaze. Scarlet's mouth was slightly open as she was shocked with his sudden move. She has never seen this serious side of Yoongi before.

"Scarlet, the girl that i describe to you just now was you. I fell for you so hard that i was so dumb not to notice the feeling that was growing inside of me since a year ago. So, would you be my girlfriend?" Yoongi confessed.

Scarlet's mouth is now wide open in shocked. She was so shocked that she didn't even realise that her eyes are full of tears. Yoongi saw her expression and started to panic, scared that he did anything wrong or hurt your feelings.

"W-what's wrong? Did i say something wrong to hurt you?" Yoongi asked, panic and worry written all over his face.

Scarlet wrap her arms around his shoulders and hug him tightly, crying softly onto his chest. Yoongi rubbed her back and calms her down. She then pulled away and looked at him with swollen eyes when he came closer and wiped her tears with both thumbs. Yoongi then stared into her brown orbs.

"I love you." He whispered and proceeds to kiss her softly.

He then pulled away and gave her a warm smile while Scarlet jokingly hits him on the chest, complaining that he should've confessed earlier and not making her jealous. After that day, the both of them did lots of things together. Dancing, singing, shopping, sleeping and more.

Finally, the day everyone is waiting for. The new year, also the day where her love was brutally killed. Both of them decided to go out and have dinner while enjoying the day together, celebrating the new year by each other's embrace. Left only a few more minutes till the clock turns 12 midnight.

Both Yoongi and Scarlet decided to go to Namsan Tower to see the upcoming fireworks there. Together hand in hand, they walked up and talk happily together about their future together. Arriving up at the Namsan Tower, left only 1 more minute before the clock strikes 12. Quietly sitting on a bench, waiting for the fireworks to blast, there they were, laying on each other's shoulders.

Suddenly, the peace they had was disturbed by the sound of the fireworks blasting on the beautiful night sky. They look up with wide smiles, enjoying the scenary when Scarlet felt someone staring at her. She turned to see if Yoongi was the one staring at her but he was still looking at the fireworks.

She started to look around when her eyes stopped at a middle age man whom was staring at them but went back to hide behind a pillar. Scarlet felt weird but she shook off the feeling and continues to look at the scenary. She closed her eyes, taking in the fresh air and imagining her future with Yoongi.

But that future was soon destroyed when a piercing scream was heard beside her. Scarlet opened her eyes and turned to Yoongi to ask what's wrong when she saw the man earlier, piercing a sharp knife through Yoongi's left eye. Shocked by the view, she stood up and slowly walked backwards while screaming, telling him to stop.

Instead, he continues what he was doing. The man removed the knife from Yoongi's left eye, blood came pouring out from his left eye socket. The man then proceed to slit his throat, blood gushing out fast. Scarlet notice that Yoongi looked paler than before. She needed to do something but she was helpless. 

Scarlet couldn't take in the scene and ran away, asking for help from people there. When she came back with a group of people, it was too late. Yoongi was there, laying on the floor lifeless. Blood all over the ground, his stomach has been cut open and his insides being cut off and scattered all around him.

She broke down, crying infront of her future man. They planned to get married on January 2016 but it was too late. She couldn't do anything but accept the harsh reality. After a few days, Scarlet had locked herself up in her room. Crying out for Yoongi almost everyday but no replies were heard.

Today, she went to visit Yoongi's grave. Once she reached home, she slowly walked into her house and stopped infront of her room. Looking around at the mess she has created. Pictures of her and Yoongi were all scattered over the place. Her eyes then went to a chair that is placed in the middle of the room.

Scarlet then walked towards it and climbed on the chair, holding a noose infront of her. She close her eyes and took a deep breath as she felt a tear drop wash her cheeks. She smile sadly and look up at her ceiling.

"Yoongi ah, I'm coming. Wait for me there alright? I love you." And with those words being said, she hung herself to death.


Written by Sunnouncer