You're Different (Requested by Bloopgloop)

One Shot Story Request

Just imagine that BTS debuted first then IU.]

"Let's welcome IU." Sound of applause were loud. IU smiled to herself.

She walked to the center stage and start singing. She sang with pride, confident and feeling - her feeling towards her long long friend.

Yoongi was watching the television when he encountered the live performance. *She looks like Jieun.* he thought to himself while still focusing on the singer.

Suddenly, JungKook ran to the sofa and sat beside Yoongi. "Hyung! Why didn't you tell me IU noona is on the stage now?!" Jungkook whined as his eyes stick to the television.

Yoongi gave him a weird look. "Why would I tell you..?" He mumbled but JungKook didn't hear as he was engrossed in watching IU's performance.

When IU had finished all her schedules, she head back to her dorm. She yawned then said goodnight to her manager.

"Promise me. You won't forget me when you become an idol." Jieun promised to Yoongi before they went separated ways.

Yoongi nodded. "I promise." "I won't forget someone who would always make me happy everyday." Yoongi caressed Jieun cheek for the last time and entered the departure hall.

Jieun cried as soon as Yoongi was already out of her sight.

3 months later:

Jieun was happy that she got her parent permission to go to Seoul to fulfill her dream. And also meet Yoongi who is already in a group call BTS known as Suga.

Jieun went to BigHit and asked for Yoongi. The staffs scans her up and down and cringed in disgust. Jieun noticed but she ignored it.

Mumbling can be heard from the staffs. Jieun was getting uncomfortable until Yoongi came.

Jieun smiled but her smile form into a confused smile. Yoongi didn't look happy.

"If you want to gossip about people, hand in your resign letter and work at the club." Yoongi exclaim and all the staffs went silent.

Yoongi look at Jieun then pull her to a quiet alley.

"Yoongi-ah. I mis-"

"Why are you here?!" Yoongi cut Jieun who was shock by his sudden anger voice.

Jieun look confuse. "I'm here to meet you." Yoongi sighed.

"Look! I'm already an idol! And I need to take care of my image! You know there are a lot of paparazzi everywhere! I don't want a stupid rumours to affect my career now! Please go home Jieun!" Yoongi was about to leave when Jieun spoke.

"You're different. You're not the Yoongi I knew anymore. Where is your promise? You said you won't forget me but 3 months, Yoongi. 3 months you didn't even call or even make an effort to visit me again." Jieun confessed in her crying tone.

Yoongi stood silently, facing his back to her. "There's no such thing as promise. And I don't friend with people like you. Big size!" Then he left leaving Jieun who drop on her knee, crying.

IU immediately woke up from her sleep, with tears flowing. "Yoongi.." she mumbled in her cry.

Yoongi, who is using the laptop, usually he would produce a song but instead he look up for IU information.

He searched for everything and that's where he started cry. "IU is Lee Jieun. Why didn't I know?" Yoongi covered his face in regretful.

The next day, Yoongi got his permission from his manager to go out. At the same time IU too. They want to have time alone.

Both of them went to a nearest beach but different side.

IU smiled to the beautiful howling towards her. Yoongi sighed as the wind howled.

As both of them were walking at the edge of the sea, they stopped. Their eyes widened.

IU sense came back and walk passed Yoongi but Yoongi stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Lee Jieun." Yoongi mumbled and IU stop. IU froze. "I know it's you. Jieun. And I'm sorry."

IU shook her head. "I-I'm n-not Jieun. I'm IU." She said mumbling. Yoongi tossed her and make her faced him.

Yoongi immediately kissed IU on the lips. IU froze. She blinked her eyes multiple times.

Yoongi broke away the kissed. "I missed you. I love you and I'm sorry."

IU remained silent. "Jieun please! I realised my mistakes. I shouldn't have said that to you. You were my best friend. I know I've hurt your feeling but believe me I couldn't sleep well after that incident."

IU hugged Yoongi suddenly. Yoongi turn to froze.

"Whatever you say, I've forgive you, Yoongi. And I Iove you too." IU smiled while still hugging Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled. Both of them broke the hug and interwined together.

"Shall we?" Yoongi asked. IU nodded. Both of them walking at the edge of the sea while holding hand. 

Since it's in evening, fireworks started to play beside the couple. 


Story By: Heart_oppas99