Go Away Kim JongIn (Requested by iCiere)

One Shot Story Request

Kim JongIn was once obsess with LeeBiAn during High School. He was totally into her. He wouldn't look at girls because in his eyes, Lee Bi An was the right the one for him.

"BiAn-ah ~" JongIn sang while BiAn sighed. "What do you want?" JongIn smiled. "You."

BiAn blushed but she was able to hide it. "C-can you stop? I won't fall for you again!" BiAn exclaimed. JongIn smirked.

"Oh really? We will see about that." "Go away Kim JongIn!" BiAn said since she couldn't stand with him longer. Well the only reason was BiAn can't stop blushing.

After school, BiAn has to go to her part time job at the cafe. BiAn changed her school uniform to work uniform.

BiAn does her work as normal until JongIn came. BiAn sighed and continue to her work, trying to ignore JongIn.

"BiAn Order!!!!" JongIn shouted, making BiAn embarrassed. BiAn slowly walked to JongIn while glaring at him.

"What can I order for you?" BiAn asked 'politely', still have that annoyed voice in her. JongIn smiled. "You." BiAn sighed.

"JongIn Ple-" "Ice Americano." He cut her. BiAn stop for awhile before writing down his order. Then she left.

Aftee 3 minutes, his drink came but it wasn't BiAn who send his drink, it was another worker. "Where's BiAn?" JongIn asked. The worker smiled. "She is at the back."

JongIn tried moving left and right to look for BiAn but all the walls were blocking.

"Ya! I think that guy is really in love you. Why don't you accept him already? You also like him don't you?" BiAn stared at JongIn from the kitchen.

BiAn shrugged and left, making her friend sighed.

The time strike 10pm. BiAn getting ready to knock out from her job. "Bye Guys. See you tomorrow." BiAn bid goodbye.

As soon as she step out of the cafe, she was greeted by JongIn. "Hey BiAn!" BiAn muttered multiple words as she was shocked.

BiAn glared at JongIn then she walked away. JongIn followed her. "BiAn-ah~" BiAn sighed "What?" "Be mine." "Just! Go away Kim JongIn" BiAn walked as fast as possible to avoid JongIn but stop when JongIn spoke.

"BiAn. I know you're mad with me for betraying you that time but it wasn't my intention to do it in the first place. I admit I'm in the wrong but listen, I still love you. My feeling for never change. I regretted hurting you and I'm sorry. Please don't shoo me again." JongIn looked at BiAn with sincere.

BiAn tears flowing without her knowing. In just a minute, BiAn turned around and hugged JongIn. JongIn stumbled backward because of BiAn hugged. 

"I shall accept you once again. I love you too JongIn." 


Story By: heart_oppas99