Love in Neverland (Requested by xoxomy)

One Shot Story Request

"MYRZA!!!"

Myrza flinch from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" Still rubbing her eyes. "2.30 PM!!" Her mom exclaimed and Myrza immediately grab her clock. "OMMA!! WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP EARLIER!!"

Myrza dashed to the toilet. "Well you didn't even barge whe-" /BAANG/ "I shouldn't have reply." Her mom mumbled in frown after Myrza just slammed the toilet door.

Myrza took only 20 minutes to get ready and eat her lunch. "Are you going to meet him today?" Myrza nodded. "But I was suppose to meet him at 1. Now look at the time!" Myrza whined. "Say Hi for me alright." She nodded and left the house.

Not literally house, Myrza live in a house with a magically wardrobe where Myrza can visit the other side of the world, which is namely, Neverland, anytime. She has been doing that for the past 2 years and she also had made friend in there. His name is Kim Taehyung who is half alien and human.

"Where is she?!" Taehyung mumbled in frustration. He has been standing near the cave for an hour. "Tae hyung. Can you please be patient?" Jungkook calm him down but Taehyung just scoffed.

Suddenly, a light appear from the cave. "Oppa!! Mianhae. I'm late. I overslept." Myrza shouted while running towards Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and hugged Myrza while Taehyung just roll his eyes. Myrza pouted. "Oppaa~ Mianhae~" she made aegyo and Taehyung gave in. "Next time! Don't be late!" Taehyung exclaimed while JungKook smirk. "Hyung, I'll be going. Have fun~~" JungKook bid goodbye. "With your DATE!!" Jungkook run away as far as possible before Taehyung could catch. Myrza look at him weirdly.

Taehyung and Myrza went to the amusement park at the Neverland. All the rides are the same except for one which is the ferris wheel. Myrza gasped in awed. "Oppa! This amusement park is bigger than the real world." Taehyung laughed. "Well cause My world is better. Let"s go!" Taehyung grabbed her hand and walk towards the counter. Myrza blush.

They rode the most extreme rides first. Myrza was scared at first but Taehyung promised her that he will protect her so she didn't feel scared anymore.

"OH MA GOD!! THAT WAS FUN!!" Myrza exclaimed but stop when she saw Taehyung didn't look so well. "Oppa? Are you okay?" Myrza his back. Taehyung nodded then immediately peck on Myrza lips. Myrza froze.

Taehyung smiled. "Ahhh ~ I feel so energetic already." Taehyung smirk. Myrza frown and hit Taehyung. "Meanie!! You took my first kiss!!!" Myrza whined while Taehyung laughed. "Well good then. Let's go and buy food." Taehyung hold Myrza hand and walk to the nearest cafe.

Myrza still thinking about the peck. *Why am I feeling like this?* Myrza thought.

Taehyung bought 2 pieces chocolate cake and pass it to Myrza. Myrza smiled. "Gomawoo~" but paused. "Are you sure this is a REAL chocolate cake?" Myrza emphasize the word 'Real'.

Taehyung laughed. "Aigooo~ So cute of you human!" Taehyung cup her cheek and shook her head. Myrza blushed. "Of course this is a real cake. If not, why would I buy? Right?" Myrza nodded in agreeing.

Right when Myrza was about to eat her cake, Taehyung smirk. "By the way, the cake is make up of alien flour." Myrza froze while still holding her spoon and stare at Taehyung in disbelief. Taehyung laughed very hard after seeing her reaction causing all the aliens/humans to look at them.

Myrza frowned. "Are you freaking serious?! Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung stop laughing after his full name being called. "A-aniyo. I was just kidding." Taehyung shutter and eat his chocolate cake.

Mryza still look at Taehyung. "Fine! There's nothing ok! Gish girl! I was just kidding." Taehyung give in and Myrza smiled. "Thank you." Then she ate the chocolate cake peacefully.

After all their fun time at Amusement Park, Taehyung brought Myrza to a special place.

Myrza was awed by the scenery. "Oppa~~~ This is so refreshing~" Myrza closed her eyes and open her arm to feel the cool breeze with the sound of the wave. Taehyung smiled then backhugged Myrza and place his chin on her shoulder.

Myrza shot her eyes open and let down her arm. "Let's stay like this." Taehyung mumbled. "O-oppa."

"I love you."

Myrza froze. She couldn't believe her ears. "What?" "I love you!!" Myrza turn around and face him. "I know we're not suitable for each other. You're a human and I'm just half Alien and Human." Taehyung look away.

Myrza can feel the sadness in him. "O-oppa. I actually feel the same way as you. It's true that we're different but who cares. As long as our feeling is the same. We will be fine." Myrza said smile.

Taehyung brimmed in happiness and carry Myrza bridal then walk along the seashore. *So this is call confession.* Taehyung thought. "I love you Oppa." "I love you too." Taehyung kissed Myrza forehead. 


Done by: Heart_oppas99