Husband meet Good Looking Ex (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

"Now I will announce Becky and Taekwoon as husband and wife."

All the crowd cheers and screams in happiness after the priest confirm their status as Husband and Wife.

Becky couldn't help but to smile when she watched her wedding video. She didn't regret marrying to Leo. While watching her video, her phone rang. She look at the ID and smiled.

"Hello!"

"Becky. Are you free?"

"For now yes. Why?"

"Can we meet? I need to tell you something."

"Sure. I'll let my husband know. See you at the usual place."

"Alright."

Becky texted Leo and she got the green light but Leo will wait for her there. Becky giggled at his protectiveness. Becky got ready and walked to her destination.

"Hunniee ~~" Becky cooed when she has reached at the cafe.

Sehun smiled. "Hey! Becky. Long time no see you! You look so pretty." Becky blushed. "Yah! Of course. Cause I'm married." Becky said in her 'duh' toned. Sehun laughed in agreement.

Becky ordered her drink and start a conversation with Sehun.

"So.. what's so important that you have to meet me here?" Becky asked. Sehun grinned. "W-well..." Sehun hesitated for a while. "I'm getting married." Becky gasped. She couldn't believe her ears. "Are you Serious?!" Becky asked in shock.

Sehun nodded and his face was red. "Congratulation!! I didn't know that you would find a girl to marry with after our break up but I'm still happy for you." Becky teased. "Shut up! Well unlike you who found a husband right after we break up." Sehun teased back but got kicked by Becky.

Becky and Sehun continued chatting about their life when Leo entered. "Yeobo!" Becky called out after seeing Leo looking around the place. Leo smiled and walk to her but frown when he saw a handsome guy in front of him.

"Yeobo. This is Sehun. The guy that I've been talking about before. Sehun, this is my husband. Taekwoon but you can call him Leo." Sehun stood up and have a hand shake with Leo. Leo gladly accept it.

Leo sat beside Becky and then whisper to her. "Is this your ex?" Becky nodded. "Are you serious?" Becky looked at Leo weird and nodd again. Leo sighed.

Sehun announced his marriage again to Leo and Leo felt relieved.

After so much of chatting, Sehun had to excuse himself and left only Leo and Becky.

Leo sighed again. Becky sense something was wrong so she asked. "Yeobo. Waeyo? You look so depressed." Leo shook his head. "I didn't know your ex can be that good-looking. No wonder you c- why are you laughing?" Leo stop his sentence after seeing Becky laughed.

Becky couldn't control her laughter. "Yeobooo Are you jealouss ??" Leo cursed in his mind. "N-no." Becky laughed again. "Yeobboo~ Don't worry about him ok. Yes he is good-looking but to me you're the only good-looking husband." Becky compliment Leo and he blushed. "My husband blushed. " Becky teased.

Leo can feel his heart was about to explode. "Are you hungry? Shall we go and eat our lunch?" Leo asked. Becky nodded. "Let"s go." Leo interwined with Becky and walk out of the cafe.


Story By: Heart_oppas99