Shadow (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

The clock shows 12 midnight. Becky just ended her part time job.

Becky locked the front door and head home. She plugged her earphone in her ears while heading home.

As she was walking home, she felt a presence behind her. She started to fasten her pace.

She started to panic and ran home. She quickly entered her home and lock the door. She sighed in relief.

When she turn, she saw a shadow on the wall. She squeaked as she was shocked. "H-hello?" She asked but no answer. Suddenly, the shadow disappeared. Goosebumps forming all over her body.

Being curious, she walked to where the shadow was form. She on the light and gasped. A food already prepare on the table. She look all around her. She lives alone but who send the food. And who was that shadow?

The next day, as usual, she ended at 12 midnight.

Every night, instead of the presence, she kept encountering the shadow and unexpected food/things on the dining table with extraordinary note.

"Beautiful~ I know you're tired from your work so I made this specially for you. Love you~"

Sometimes she would cringed and smile to herself. Sometimes she would feel the creepiness through the note.

She took a day off on weekend since she was tired and needed a break.

She laid down on her bed, closing her eyes. Trying to fall a sleep, but there was noise that distracted her.

And the worse case was that the noise came from her living room. Becky immediately jumped off her bed and ran to the living room.

The first thing she saw a the same shadow and the same place. She look at the time and it was exactly 12.

She slowly walked to the shadow and /Pang/ Becky chopped the shadow's neck and groan can be heard.

Becky took a step back. "W-who are you?" She shuttered.

The shadow eventually stood up while rubbed his chopped neck. Becky started to shiver as the shadow walking towards her.

Since it was dark, the shadow switched on the light. Becky closed her eyes because of the brightness. "Open your eyes."

A familiar voice rang in her ears. She open her eyes and gasped.

"L-Leo?" She asked uncertain. Leo nodded while still rubbing his neck. "Why did you chopped my neck?! Did N taught you?!" Leo whine. Becky still shock.

Leo noticed it and cupped her cheek. "Honey. I'm back for good. Why are you at home? I thought you went to work?" Becky shook her head.

"I-I'm ha-ving my off day." She said. Leo smiled. "Good. Since you're here. Shall we eat together?" Becky nodded happily.

Both of them enjoyed their food together. They missed those moment together after Leo left for his schedules.

They went to their bed room and cuddled tightly with one another.

"So all of those foods and stuffs were from you?" Becky asked and Leo nodded. "Thank you Honey." Becky pecked on Leo's cheek. "You're welcome ~"
 


Story by: Heart_oppas99