With Me (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request
 

"Becky!!" Leo shouted across the corridor but she didn't answer.  Leo looked through all the room in the house but there's no sight of her. Leo sat on the sofa and smiled.

Becky sat on the bench looking worried. Suddenly, a hand grab her shoulder making her stood up from her sit. The victim frowned when a familiar laughed can be heard. 

"It's not funny, Hyuk!" Becky frowned and sat down on the bench again. Hyuk stopped laughing and sat beside Becky. 

"What's up? Why did you call me?" 

Becky sighed. "I feel like Leo is cheating on me." Hyuk looked at her weirdly. "What makes you think so?" Becky sighed again and this time really look into Hyuk eyes, to let Hyuk understand her pain. "He has been neglecting me these days. I feel like I'm invisible to him." Becky eyes already filled with tears. Hyuk started to panic. "Yah Yah!! Don't cry. Leo hyung probably has his own reason why. Don't think negative. I know hyung won't cheat on you. Even if he does, I swear I will cut his ball!" Hyuk threathen, making Becky giggled. 

Becky wiped her tears. "Don't cut his ball. We can't have kids if you really cut it." Becky continue. Hyuk laughed. "What do you think? Man's ball is the only way woman carry a baby." Hyuk wiggled his eyebrown. 

"Ewwww! Stop being so disgusting. It's true woman carry baby but it doesn't mean the baby come from the man's ball. God can gift the baby too." Becky said the matter of fact. Hyuk smirked. "But you prefer which? Through natural or making it?" Hyuk wiggled again. Becky frowned and punch his shoulder. "Nonsense. Me and Leo shall never do disgusting thing!" "Yeah right! Now let's go before Leo hyung kill me for bring you back home late."

"YAH!!!! DON'T PUT IT THERE!!" The house were full of shouting and screaming. Leo sighed and wiped his sweat. "Hakyeon! Out of the place, must you put that cake there?" Leo sighed. Hakyeon smiled. "It's nicer. Don't worry Leo. She will like it." Leo rolled his eyes and ignore Hakyeon. 

"GUYS!! SHE IS COMING!!!" HongBin shouted while running into the house. Everyone started to panic and do their final check before disappearing. 

Becky unlocked the door with a confused face. "Why is the house so dark? Leo?" When Becky was about to switch on the light, the light automatic on and VIXX jumped out of nowhere. 

"CONGRATULATION!!!" Becky looked at them shocking. Hyuk stood beside her, smiling. "He was busy preparing event for you." Becky stared at Hyuk weirdly. "So you knew?" Hyuk nodded and left making Leo walked towards Becky.

"5 months of dating is enough for me to get know you better. Instead of being boyfriend and girlfriend, I want us to be in the next level where family are born. My dear, Becky, Will you combined your heart with me and live together?" 

Becky wiped her tears that was flowing because she was touched by the confession. Becky held Leo hand. "Yes. I'm willing too." Becky and Leo smiled while the rest cheered.

"Hyung!! Make a lot of kids so that I can play with them." Everyone bursted out laughing while Becky and Leo blushed. 


Story By: Heart_oppas99