You Found Out (Requested by JunShin)

One Shot Story Request

Junshin was arranged marriage with Jaehwan by her parent. Even though she was already 17 years old, her parent still couldn't trust her that she could take care of herself. So they decided to marry off their daughter with their friend's son, Lee JaeHwan.

In common situation after an arranged marriage, the husbands would throw trantrums and abuse their wife, right? But for this situation, Jaehwan accepted JunShin with an open arm.

Without Jaehwan knowing, Junshin has fall in love with him.

In the morning, Jaehwan woke up very late. He looked at the time and it shown 10am. He yawned and walk to the kitchen. Once he reached the kitchen, he saw a lunch box on the dining table. He smiled.

"Don't forget to bring this lunch box when you go off to work, knowing that you will wake up late and have no time to prepare. Stay safe."

Even though the note didn't stated who was it from, Jaehwan had figured it out already.

When JunShin reached home from school, she walked pass the kitchen and a smell of food hit her nostril which cause her to stop on her track.

She entered the kitchen and saw a scramble eggs with bread and the drink was milk. She sat on the chair and eat it. Then suddenly, the door creek open.

"JunShin, are you home?" JunShin recognised the voice. It was her husband. "Yeah. I'm at the kitchen." JunShin replied.

Jaehwan heard it and went to the kitchen, and found out that she was eating the food that he had prepared for her. He smiled to himself. "Jaehwa-shhi." Jaehwan frown. He hates it when she called him formally but he had to maintain. "Yeah?" "Did mom visit you when I was in school?"

Jaehwan shook his head. "Ohh.. ok thanks." She stood up and wash the plate and cup before she head to the bedroom. Jaehwan sighed.

On the next Saturday Morning, Jaehwan unexpectedly woke up early, just to make breakfast for his lovely wife. He make pancakes. That is JunShin favourite until now.

As Jaehwan open the refrigerator for the whip cream, he gasped when he saw his favourite drink. It has a note on it.

"I bought your favourite drink, Oppa. Drink it once a week."

Jaehwan giggled while reading the note. "How cute my wife is?" He asked to himself.

JunShin woke up on time, right after Jaehwan had finished making pancakes. She jumped in joy. "Wah! Oppa make pancakes in the morning!! Thank you!!" JunShin blurted out the word 'Oppa' causing Jaehwan to look at her shocking while JunShin blushed. "S-sorry. I didn't mean it." Junshin apologised but Jaehwan shook his head. "It's not a crime for calling me 'oppa'. In fact, I like it." Jaehwan indirect confess to her. Junshin blushed again.

Since its Saturday, Jaehwan made a plan for both of them. He decided to take JunShin out to the Amusement Park to release all her stress from school. Knowing that she has been studying very hard for her final exam.

JunShin wore a tight jean with long t-shirt while Jaehwan wore the same thing but leopard print t-shirt.

They walked around the amusement park without riding the ride since they only paid for the fee that didn't include the rides. JunShin look around the amusement park while Jaehwan went missing in action(MIA).

JunShin started to panic and shout for his name. Suddenly a random clown appear in front of her. "Congratulation on your marriage. I hope you guys will have a wonderful and happy family." The clown said then give Junshin a flower.

Junshin bowed to the clown and smell the flower. "Hmm It smell nice." "Glad that you like it." JunShin immediately turn around to see Jaehwan with a small box on his palm. "Where were you?!"

Jaehwan laughed. "Somewhere." "Anyway, I have something to say." He continued. Junshin nodded.

"JunShin, I know you have fall for me too." Jaehwan direct confess. Junshin widen her eyes. "W-what are you talking about?" She shuttered. "I can tell from the way you take care of me when I was sick, late for work and also the lunch you made for me." Junshin was speechless. She can't denied her feeling.

"Yes I have fall for you. I'm sorry." Junshin avoid eye contact. Jaehwan walk towards her. "Sorry will not solve this problem." JunShin looked at him confusedly.

"Will you marry me again Junshin as a true lover?" Jaehwan kneel down on the floor while Junshin went speechless.

All the crowd went crazy. Junshin was embarrassed by the scene. "Yes I'll marry you again." She accept and Jaehwan slide in the ring to her finger. Jaehwan smiled and kissed her passionately in front of the crowd.


Story By: heart_oppas99

(Currently, the website where I've been saving all my posters, is in maintenance right now, so I couldn't post the poster here. I will try to post tomorrow if the website has fix.)