Newest Favor (Requested by jc803288)

One Shot Story Request

"Jackie!!" Luhan shouted when he saw Jackie walking into the school compound.

Jackie smiled. "Sup best friend." Luhan smiled back but frown in panic. Jackie noticed it and asked. "Hey. What's wrong?"

Luhan sighed. "I have a favor." "What favor?"

"Can you be my girlfriend for 1 week?" Jackie gasped. W-what? W-why?" "Just do it. Please?" Jackie sighed. "Fine!" Luhan smiled. "Alright Jagi let's go!" Jackie blushed when Luhan called her Jagi.

Luhan interwined his finger with Jackie and introduced his girlfriend to EXO.

"Guys! I have something to announce."

EXO looked at Luhan then at Jackie. "Jackie? What are you doing here?" Kai asked. Luhan smiled. "We're official." Luhan said while the other gasped.

"Jackie are you serious?" Jackie nodded shyly.

Kai sighed and walked away. Jackie looked at Kai until he was already out of sight.

Kris smiled and pat on Luhan shoulder. "Congratz bro. I'll support you." Luhan thanked Kris.

The rest of the EXO except Kai supported Jackie with Luhan. Kai has been avoiding them especially Jackie.

Jackie was annoyed by Kai and decided to confront him.

"Kai, can we talk?" Kai stared at Jackie and looked away.

"What do you want? Where's your boyfriend?!" Kai purposely made Jackie lose her temper.

"Listen up JongIn! I didn't know what's wrong with you but Me and Luhan are just a temporary couple! Luhan begged me to be his girlfriend for one week. And I accepted it because he is my best friend!" Jackie burst out. Kai just went speechless.

It was the first time Jackie burst out. Kai didn't know what to reply. Kai turn his hand into a fist and leave Jackie alone. Jackie shouted his name several times but she was ignored.

Luhan was happily talking to a group of girls and Kai saw. Anger filled his body and walk towards Luhan then grabbed by his collar. The girls were shocked.

"Kai what are you doing?!" Luhan shouted while struggling to be free.

"Hyung! I can't believe you used Jackie! All this while I thought you really love her!" Kai shouted. Luhan remain silent. What Kai has said was true. He used her.

EXO came at the same time with Jackie. Suho and Kris saw what happened. "Kai let Luhan go!" Kris warned but Kai ignored.

Jackie wanted to separate them but Baekhyun and Chanyeol hold her both arm.

"K-kai I can explain." "EXPLAIN?!"

Kai was about to punch Luhan but D.O, Sehun and Lay rushed to them and separate both them before Kai could start physical abuse.

"Kai that's enough! Luhan already admits his mistake!" Kai glared at Luhan. D.O, Sehun and Lay took Luhan far away from Kai while the rest including Jackie stay.

Kai fell on his knee. Jackie ran to Kai and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I know I've hurt you mentally. I'm sorry. I should have tell you earlier but I don't know how. EXO oppas know about this. I'm sorry." Jackie cried on Kai shoulder.

Kai felt a huge pain in his heart. He made Jackie cried for no reason. Kai hugged her back.

"Jackie, I have a new favor." Jackie broke the hug and stare at Kai.

"Can I be your boyfriend for forever?" Jackie blushed.

"Yes. I would love too." Both of them hugged together. While the EXO awed, seeing them together. 


Story By: Heart_oppas99

(You can asked for a change if this story isn't up to your expectation ^^)