Cupcake Heaven! (Requested by Taemins_LittleNoona)

One Shot Story Request

"Noonnaaa I'm bored." Jungkook whined while playing with Laura fingers.

Laura giggled. "Me too~ what should we do today?" She asked. Jungkook shrugged. 

"Can we just stay at home? I'm so lazy to go out." Laura asked while Jungkook nodded in understanding. As they were thinking for some ideas, the television suddenly show an advertisement about cupcakes.

"NOONA!" Laura flinched when Jungkook shouted. 

"Should we bake some cupcakes today?" Jungkook wiggle his eyebrow. Laura just laughed at his cute reaction.

"Sure, why not!" Laura then turn to stare into the kitchen.

"I shall check for the ingredients." She said and headed to the kitchen. Jungkook nodded and went to take 2 aprons. 

After a few minutes, Laura has finally prepared all the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"This should be all of it." Laura mumbled.

Suddenly, 2  strong arms wrapped around her tiny waist.

"OMO!" Laura jumped in shocked. Jungkook laughed at her cute reaction.

"It's just me Noona. So is everything ready?" Laura nodded. 

Jungkook handed Laura her apron and she wore it over her petite figure.

"What kind of cupcake flavour do you want to make?"

"Chocolate!" Jungkook exclaimed happily. Laura then nodded with laughter. 

Laura started with sifting the dry ingredients while Jungkook is creaming the wet ingredients. After creaming, Laura wanted to pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients but accidentally missed the mixing bowl and landed on Jungkook's pants instead. Laura gasped while Jungkook frown. 

Jungkook dusted the flour from his pants. "Noona, was that on purpose?" Laura tried to remain silent but she burst out laughing.

Jungkook took his revenge by grabbing a handful of flour and threw it towards Laura. Laura gasped in shocked. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" 

Jungkook ran away from Laura, laughing loudly while she started to chase him around the kitchen. Both of them covered in flour. Laura stopped chasing Jungkook and started to pant. "Okay okay, let's stop playing around and start baking." Laura said and Jungkook nodded in agreement. 

Both of them started baking the cupcakes whileLaura decided to make the icing for the cake. Jungkook just watch at the side as his girlfriend make the icing. 

While Jungkook is checking on the cupcakes, Laura has an evil plan on her mind and grinned. When Jungkook came back, Laura quickly scoop a finger of icing and wipe it on his face. Laura laughed. "You look perfect. My dear." Jungkook scoffed and does the same thing to Laura. Laura stop laughing. 

Jungkook laughed. "You look beautiful, My girl." Laura frown.

She repeated the same process again to Jungkook and vise versa. In the end, it turned to be an icing fight. 

The whole kitchen was full of icing and flour. The icing that Laura has made now has only left a few to decorate the cupcakes. 

Laura lean on Jungkook's back, panting. "That was fun Noona. We should do this everyday." Jungkook said and Laura nodded, exhausted. Jungkook noticed and hugged her.

"Aww my girl is tired" Laura nodded and hug him back while Jungkook put his chin on her head. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN?!" 

The familiar voice outraged to see a disorganised kitchen. Jungkook and Laura just giggled at each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Written by Sunnouncer (with the help of heart_oppas99)