Unfair (Requested by missmoknat)

One Shot Story Request

Kwon Haru suffered from brain cancer stage 4. She has been suffering it since she was 5 years old but despite her cancer, she still lives happily and normal acting she is fine until she met someone who changed her life to even more brighter. Wu Yifan.

Haru didn't even tell him about her sickness 'yet' because she scared she might lose him. According to the doctor, she has exactly 7 months to live when the next year start.

Next Year

"Yifan Oppa ~ " Haru sang on her phone early in the morning. Yifan laughed on the other line.

"Yes Jagii~?" Haru blushed. "I missed you. Shall we go out today?" Yifan continue. Haru smiled. "Sure, Oppa. Meet at the usual." Haru said in cheerful voice.

As soon as they hang up, Haru sighed seeing her falling hair around her pilliow. "7 months from now, I shall die peacefully." She mumbled while tears started to form in her eyes but able to wipe it off.

Yifan reached first and the next minute, Haru reached. Yifan smiled as he know Hana will always reach on time. Hana was surprise to see Yifan had already reach.

"Ayee oppa? Since when you're on time?" Haru teased while Yifan pout. "Excuse me Miss Haru. Not only you can be on time. Your beloved Boyfriend can also reach on time." Yifan pouted again.(A/N: Does Kris even pout?O.O)

Haru laughed and ruffled his hair. "Finee. But since you're on time. We don't waste much time. Let's go!" Haru exclaimed and Yifan chuckled at her cuteness.

For the whole day, Haru and Yifan spend times together in the arcade and also shopping around Korea. They had so much fun and Haru was satisfied since one of her wish from the 'Wish bucket before dying' has been granted.

Around 8pm, Yifan and Haru walked home since the bus were crowded. Both of them intertwined their fingers together.

"Oppa~ What would you do if someone you love has only limited months to live?" Haru asked while still looking down. Yifan look at her with a questioning look. "Uh? Why would you asked that suddenly? Is something wrong?" Yifan asked back in worry.

Haru flashed a small smile. "Ani. One of my friend, her mother suffered from a brain cancer and she only have 7 months from now. I know how she feel. That's why I was asking you." Haru smiled again and Kris nodded.

"Well. Of course I would be sad since it's someone I love." Kris said while putting his arm around Haru waist to side hug her. Haru felt his warm. *I won't be sad when I'm gone. Jagiya.* Haru thought as tears form and able to wipe it.

Kris bid his goodbye while Haru entered her house. As soon as she step into the house, her vision suddenly becoming blur and everything around her spinning. She tried to touch whatever near her but fail. She fell flat on the floor while holding her head, screaming in pain.

Her mom rush to the scene was shock to her daughter laying on the floor unconscious. Mrs Kwon called her husband and they quickly went to the hospital.

When Haru woke up, the first thing she saw was her both parent crying. She was confused.

"Omma. Appa. Why are you crying?" She asked. Mrs Kwon look at her daughter with her puffy eyes after crying all night and caress her cheek.

"H-honey. Omma and Appa are so sorry. We're bad parents that can't even pay for your operation. I'm sorry, Haru. Omma mianhae." Mrs Kwon hugged her daughter while still crying. Mr Kwon can't bear to see his wife cry and even to see his daughter suffering. He held his tears.

Haru look confused. Why are they crying? She knows that she is dying soon but what's the big deal but when she look at her dad, she knew something was not right.

"Appa. Omma. Please tell me why are you crying?" Haru asked, getting impatient. Mrs Kwon look at Haru then to Mr Kwon then sighed.

"T-the doctor said you have less than 5 months to live. The cancer has spread a lot. I'm sorry honey." Mr Kwon replied while avoiding Haru eye contact. Haru sat on the hospital bed with tears and mix feeling in her mind.

"A-ani.. I have actually 7 months!!! OMMA APPA!!TELL ME YOU ARE LYING!!!!!!" Haru broke down and shook her mom. Mrs Kwon and Mr Kwon just remain silent. Haru has become uncontrolled until one of the nurse insert a sleeping liquid in her body to calm her down.

Kris on the other hand, has been waiting for Haru to call or reply to his text. Its already been 3 months since they meet.

When Kris was about to sleep, his phone rang. He grabbed his phone and check the ID. It appear Haru so he picked up hoping to be her but not.

"Hello? HARU!! Where were you? Don't you know I mi-"

"Hello. Is this Kris? This Haru's mom. I'm sorry for you at night but I hope this worth it."

"N-nae Ommonim. May I help you? Is Haru okay?"

Mrs Kwon told Kris the whole story which make Kris broke down. He doesn't know that his girlfriend is suffering until he remembered the night when Haru asked a random question.

"Why Haru why?! WHY MUST YOU SUFFER ALONE WHEN YOU HAVE ME?!" Kris shouted in his room while crying. "WHY?!" Kris grabbed his coat and head to the hospital.

Haru laying down on her bed while tears flowing down. She misses Kris so much. She wants to meet Kris. "I miss you." "I miss you too." Haru immediately turn to the right where the door is and gasped.

Kris standing at the door with guilt. "K-kris." Kris walk to her and hug her. "Why?! Why you didnt tell me about your sickness?!" Kris exclaim while still hugging Haru. Haru giggled softly. "I'm fine." Kris scoffed but smiled after that.

Kris asked for permission if she can leave her bed for a while since the nurse agree. So Kris took Haru to the rooftop with Haru in a wheelchair.

Both of them smiled while breathing some air. "Oppa~ Today is the best day since you came and stay by my side. I thought you would leave me." Kris smiled and squad in front of her.

"I wont leave you. Never!" Kris peck on her lips. Haru blush. "Oppa I love you." Haru said and smiled. Kris smiled back. "I love you too."

Suddenly, Haru fell 'asleep'. Kris was shocked. "Haru. Haru? Wake up!" Kris shook her but she won't wake up. He started crying.

By the time, Kris knew she has gone. *Life is Unfair.* Kris thought.


Done by: heart_oppas99