2.

Will You Marry Me?

Yunho’s Pov

"So, is there anyone who can explain me what’s going on here?" Yunho exclaimed, frowning.

His family stopped packing and looked at him. His dad ran towards him and slapped him.

"Explain you? Why should I? You brought the biggest disaster to this family. We’re moving."

 Yunho touched his face, hurt. Why was everybody looking down at him?

"What did I do, appa?"

"What did you do? You’re kidding me? Explain me this!" He pointed at the child. Yunho looked at the kid who was looking at them still crying.

Jihae ran to the little kid and criticized her dad for being so loud. "The kid can hear you, appa." She smiled to the little girl and held her hand. "Let’s go watch some tv, okay?"

The kid wiped her tears and went with Jihae to the living room.

"Now, explain me this." His dad gave him a letter. Yunho read it.

Dear Yunho,

I can’t take this any longer. This is your child, Jung Eun Sun. She’s almost three years old, she is a sweet girl, you’ll like her.

I tried to raise her but I’m tired. I’m leaving her with you.

Take good care of her.

Always grateful,

Mi Hee.

"Mi Hee? Dad, I don’t know that girl! Believe me!"

"Stop lying! How can you…" his dad started to breathe hard and touching his chest.

"Dad you’re okay? Let’s sit, I need to…"

His dad pushed his hand away and pointed at him."You don’t need to do anything. We’ll move back to Jeollado and you stay here with this kid. Solve the mess you started."

Yunho pulled his dad by the arm and fell on his knees. "Dad, listen to me. I…" – *Okay, embarrassing part coming. How can I tell this to my parents, am I insane? Aish.* "I’m still a , dad. It’s impossible for me to have a kid."

"You dare lying to me? This letter says everything! And I remember that Mi Hee girl, she used to come here looking for you all the time."

Yunho stood up. "What? Dad, I’ve never seen her! How could she know me? Believe me!"

His dad looked down at him and sighed, going away.

Yunho fell again holding his knees. This couldn’t be happening. It is impossible. "I can’t have a daughter. Not now. Not yet."

Jihae came and hugged him from the side.

"Oppa, don’t worry. I can come back to help you anytime. And are you sure she isn’t your daughter?"

Yunho looked at her. "Absolutely! Jihae, I didn’t make that step with any girl before, especially three years ago. Camon, I should be thirteen or fourteen years old. Do you think of me like that?"

"Well, oppa, if you remember, that age was your rebel age. You used to go drink and smoke with your friends all nights and sometimes you didn’t come home."

"I’d go to my friend’s house. Ask Seungri. Ask Junsu."

Jihae smiled briefly. "What if this really happened and you don’t remember? The letter says she’s your daughter and we also have no more money to take care of her. You’re the one who always loved Seoul and you were always the base of this family. You’ll be a great dad, Yunho, and I’ll be with you whenever you need me to."

"I can’t. Jihae, stay with me. Live here with me. I can’t do this alone."

For the first time in her life, she saw her brother crying and felt tears in her eyes as well. "Oppa!" Yunho turned around and hugged her, crying on her shoulder. "Everything will be fine, oppa. Call me anytime. This girl is lucky to have someone like you in her life."

*Indeed she is.* Yunho thought. Okay, he was going to look for the most suitable girl to marry him and take care of the child. He would find it or he wouldn’t be Jung Yunho.

 

No One’s POV

"Sit down, class." The teacher came in and all greeted her.

", the witch again." Seungri mumbled and Yunho elbowed him, smiling.

The teacher didn’t hear them and kept talking. "We have a new student so please be nice with her. Lee Seo Yoon sshi, please come on in."

"Hi, I’m…"

"Wow, look at that hot chick!" Seungri said.

Yunho looked at the board. "Omo, it’s that girl."

"ou know her?"

"She’s the one I helped yesterday."

"Omo you’re so lucky!"

"Lucky? Why?" Yunho smirked. "She’s nothing special, I dated better looking ones."

Seungri seemed horrified."What? You don’t like that girl?"

"I don’t like her or dislike her. Dot."

Seungri mumbled. "Pity coz she could be your savior…"

"What?"

"Didn’t she say she would compensate you? That’s the reward! Try to flirt with her first and then explain her and marry her!"

*Wow, good idea…* Yunho smiled.

"You’re smart sometimes, Seungri."

"Why do I feel you’re not complimenting me?"

"Whatever." Yunho watched how that girl went to her seat. "So, you’re sure about it?"

Seungri rolled his eyes. "Of course."

"You said it yourself." Yunho affirmed and put his hand on the air to call the teacher. "Teacher, Seungri doesn’t stop talking, can I move from my seat?

"YAH!" Seungri was scandalized. "I didn’t talk, really, tea- AIGO!" Seungri almost coursed when Yunho stepped on him. He mumbled something like * you* but Yunho didn’t hear it.

"Well, Yunho… All seats are taken…"

Yunho pretended to look around the room. "Well, there’s an empty space next to the new girl, teacher."

"Ah, right. Move then." The teacher said and started the class. All girls were already envious of the new girl because Yunho was really popular.

Yunho sat next to the new girl and greeted her. "Hello. We meet again."

She turned to him and smiled. "Hi. I… Omo, Yunho sshi?"

*You remember my name? Good.*

"Yes. And you are…?"

"Lee Seo Yoon. Nice to see you again." She smiled. Yunho almost frowned, seeing how that girl was trying to flirt with him. He always thought men should do the first step.

Yunho paid attention to the class, not knowing what to say. His parents would be gone on the end of the week so he should be quick and ask her to help him.

When the class was over, he held her by the arm. "Let’s go to coffee."

"What?"

"Just follow me." He pulled her until the coffee shop near school.

They sat and ordered two coffees.

"I want to thank you so much for saving me last night." Seo Yoon smiled, looking at the coffee. She remembered something and tried to find it on her bag. "Oh, wait, here it is." She gave him an envelope.

He opened it. "This is… I don’t want money from you. I mean, in the situation I’m in right now I really need money but I need something else to be honest."

Seo Yoon frowned. "Something else? What do you mean?"

Yunho stood up and kneeled in front of Seo Yoon .  "Lee Seo Yoon sshi, will you marry me?"

 


 

Hello!

I hope you like it :) Omo i love kids, im anxious to write more about Eun Sun and to see her and Yunho together, aren't you too as well? ;)

Is it this plot strange?

And, btw, you can pretend you're Lee Seo Yoon. ;) Treat it as if there was "you" in her place :P