5.

Will You Marry Me?

No One’s Pov

*No, no. Wait. Run, Jihae, run!* Yunho mumbled, sleeping. He was turning around while sleeping, dreaming.

In the dream, all citizens were being attacked by a big monster, who was also destroying verything on their way.

All citizens, suddenly, disappeared. Yunho thought they were pulled from the ground to be eaten later or found a new hiding place.

The monster’s target was only Yunho and Jihae. Yunho held his sister’s hand and told her to run faster. His heart was beating like crazy and they even needed to jump over the wreckage  on their way. The monster started getting far and far to the point he couldn’t be seen anymore.

He took a breath and looked at Jihae. The smile that was being formed in his mouth finished by  turning into an awful expression. The monster was the one holding hands with him, wait, it was the monster’s daughter.The monster waved goodbye, smiling for far, and Yunho pleaded her not to go.

"Appa, appa" the little monster said. When he turned to him, Yunho saw the monster had Eun Sun’s face and voice."APPA!"


Yunho woke up, startled.

"Finally, appa!" Eun Sun crossed her arms with a disapproving face. "You’re sick, you have to eat, not sleep."

"I’m not- Aigo!" His head started to hurt as hell as if it was on purpose. The dream seemed a premonition.

Seo Yoon came in and told Eun Sun to go and eat her breakfast. "And u, incredible irresponsible father, you will eat this porridge before I get totally mad."

"Ok, monster." Yunho mumbled and held the tray.

"What!? Did I hear it right?"

Yunho shook his head, scared. "No, no. I didn’t say anything!"

"Good." She smiled and left him alone in the room.

"Seo Yoon sshi?"

"Huh?" She turned to face him

"Aahh… did u sleep here?"

She blushed."Yes.. Well, I slept on the sofa, I overslept, I was afr-"

"It’s ok." He smiled. He called her again when she was about to leave. "Seo Yoon sshi…"

"What?!"

"Well… thank you." Yunho smiled.

She smiled back and left the room. *That jerk is not that bad after all*.

 


Yunho’s Pov

The day of the exam came. Yunho had already admitted defeat before time. He didn’t have enough time to study and Seo Yoon would beat him for sure. At least the kid was not with him because Seo Yoon asked her father to look for her.

The supervisor asked for their IDS and, after confirming, told them to seat by order.

Yunho looked at the exam. *Ok, I don’t get a thing, this almost seems English to me, what does this mean? How should I solve it?*

He scratched his head in frustration. He knew he should have thrown the kid somewhere when he had the chance. And now it was too late.

He shrugged and started to solve the questions he knew how to do it.

1 hour later, he was still battling agaisnt a question, he saw Seo Yoon delivering her exam.

*So early?*  Yunho was shocked. He had lost for sure. Maybe he should run away and leave the kid… or pretend to collapse to get another chance.

He sighed. He couldn’t solve anything more and he knew his life was already over. He stood up and delivered the exam as well.

When he left, Seo Yoon was waiting for him. He walked fast, pretending not to see her but she caught him.

"Let’s get Eun Sun now. how was the exam?"

He shrugged. "Cool, I guess… but it would be better if you had given me some painkillers for the head."

"Yah, I gave it!" She grumbled "But you didn’t accept it, you thought I wanted to poison you and make u fail the exam."

"Right…"He remembered and sighed. *How will I leave?*

Seo Yoon had been pulling him to the exit, without mercy. He couldn’t escape… unless...

"Aigo" He stopped waking with a pain expression on his face.

"What?" Seo Yoon looked at him, frowning.

"I need to go to the bathroom!"

"Can’t you wait a bit? Just 5 minutes."

"I need it, now!" He said and ran. Seo Yoon kept waiting on the same place.

*Okay* Yunho looked at the hall. *Wait, where am i? Is there even an exit from here?*. Yunho didn’t even know the direction he had run to.

"Excuse me", he saw a cleaning lady, "where’s the exit?"

She started to point the direction of the exit next to Seo Yoon.

"Not that one, another!"

"You have to go straight and turn left, always left until you find the secretary room. Then you turn right and there’s the back exit."

*But like that I’ll still have to pass for Seo Yoon! She can’t see me* he whined. *Distract her! Yes!*

He thanked the lady and pulled one of the guys who were passing by, asking him for a favour.

 


 

Hello! I'm back! One more exam to go and next orals >.<

I'm sorry for the terribly short update!

Btw, you know Jihae is Yunho's real sister, right? But her name is written online in both ways - Jihae or Jihye. I think Jihye is the correct one for the writing, Jihae for the sound? It's kinda indifferent, right? And Jihae is prettier (at least for me).

Oh, by the way, just an info. I've been writing Seo Yoon Lee all along, right. Seo Yoon Lee is her name on the western version, as for korean she's Lee Seo Yoon. Maybe I should change it kekeke

 

Thank you for reading!

Byebye <33