S. Valentine's Special

Will You Marry Me?

A/N: For all of you, here's a S. Valentine's gift. Thank you for cheering me on and giving this story lots of love ^^

I wondered if I should mark it as a special chapter or the 13th instead... I decided to add it as a special, but please tell me if I should keep it here - if it's neater/better - or if I should create a oneshot and link it here (another story, I mean). According to what you answer I'll change it, but for now this is JUST A SPECIAL, NOT THE CONTINUATION. And we never know if it becomes like that at the end or if it's an alternative chapter.

I missed writing something funnier... Tell me if you enjoyed or if I am a failure on it. ^^"


 

Hello, friends.

Just in case you don't know, my name is Eun Sun. I'll be turning sixteen years old this year, but my life didn't change much from what it was when I was a kid. Oh, wait. I became a woman for some stuff.. with that I mean:

"Eun Sun ah, go to the market and bring some fish and bread, will you?"

"Eun Sun ah, where are my ?" 

"Eun Sun ah, where are my car keys?"

I sighed. "Damn, dad, if you want me to go to the market then let me leave. You have your on already and the car keys are probably on one of the jackets you used.. there, see? Right behind you. You tell me it's dangerous to hang out at night yet to buy grosseries it's okay. As long as I do your work... Wait until mom comes back. You'll starve for a week."

"I can do my own food."

"Oh really? Like the burnt pancakes last time? Or the bread that seemed more like a rock? Oh, wait... will you survive from eggs every single day?"

With that I took a bag and left, annoyed. I could have gone to the theatre with Anna but my father didn't let me. He said 6 pm was too late for a pretty girl like me to be alone at the streets. Please. At my age, he already had a child and was about to get married. And, honestly, people say that parents are blind when it comes to their children but mine is very exaggerated. He brags about me to his neighboor, no, he even tells everything about me to people who call our home to promote stuff - how I was as a baby, what grades did I have, the trips we've made as a family... At first I enjoyed because those people would never call back again, but then I started to see stuff about me online. They had found out that the annoying and stupid man who'd talk non-stop with them on the phone was nothing more, nothing less than U-Know Yunho. And with that my life got screwed. I got known at school and a bunch of weird boys started to ask me out, but I wasn't able to have any friends. Anna was the only one who'd stand by me.

If I think about my very first experience with love... that would be on that day. I was eight years old.

"Oppa, what is love?"

"Love?" He scratched his head, in confusion. "It's when people make babies."

"Hmmm... What do you need to make babies?"

He looked at me and supported his chin with his hands. "You need to get married."

"So... Appa and Omma got married and I was born?"

"You were born already, kiddo."

Seriously, what kind of explanation was that? I went further on the interrogatory and made him blush. Even now I laugh at the memory.

"Then... How are babies made?"

"YAH! Go ask your ing dad! He's the one who made you! I'm still a poor boy!"

I pouted. "You're cussing! You're cussing!! I'll tell mom!! But... Seungri oppa... What is a ?"

" is something he isn't for sure", said my mom, appearing from nowhere. "Eun Sun ah, time to bath. Oh.. Wait. I think I'll let you finish your conversation first. The rythm was good."

I sat back again. "So, oppa, how are babies made?"

Seungri sent a furious glance to the door and then smiled at me. "Do you see that lego, Sun? And this lego? When the yellow and the blue lego get together", he said, putting one on top of the other, "they make babies. That's how it is."

"Yay! So it means that if I join all my legos I'll make them babies and we don't need to buy more? It's going to be multiplied! To the double!"

"Eun Sun ah... Oppa is not good with this. Ask your daddy for more details, will you?"

"I did, oppa. But those words have a magic effect on him."

Seungri frowned. "What is it?"

"Each time I ask that, he magically oversleeps. That's why I ask him that every night... so he can rest a bit." I smiled in my innocence. And Seungri oppa cursed.

 

What about my first love, you ask? Hmm, it was one of the neighboorhood kids. He and his younger brother would always play with me and Junseo to the park. His name was JaeJun, and he was really good-looking but was unware of that fact. 

"Eun Sun ah, I... like you. Let's grow up soon, okay?"

"Yes, oppa. I'll drink a lot of milk and grow up, and we'll marry!"

"M-Marry?" He stuttered. (Boys. They never want to take that step.) 

I nodded and it was decided. He'd bring me flowers everyday, and would even carry my bag to school. He'd even sleep at my house sometimes, and my family was pratically his family as well. We kept being like that, until we reached twelve years old. 

It was the first spring day, the day everything started. He confessed his feelings, and we started going out. Everything was fine and our family was already agreeing on our marriage and making preparations (so outmoded, really!) for it. We'd go to everywhere holding hands, and we'd kiss under the bridge and look at the stars.

"That constellation is called Cassiopeia. If you have a strong will and are brave enough to pursuit it, people say Cassiopeia turns it into reality."

I laughed. "Oppa, are you serious? That seems a lot of bul to me."

"Yah!" He hit my arm with his first. "If it wasn't for Cassiopeia I'd have never confessed my feelings for you. And see, we're together now."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "Oppa, my love for you was already obvious. You didn't need a star for it."

"Keep ignoring its power and you'll miss it." He laid down and pulled me to him. "My Eun Sun, my little and beloved Eun Sun.. What will happen to us?"

"Good things, I'm sure. We'll be very happy." I said, and he smiled at me and pulled me more to him, till he could rest his chin on the top of my head. 

We'd be happy, he said.. But on the last spring day of the very next year, he announced that he was moving out with his family. He promised me he was going to come back but he never did. I only found him a year later, and it was on the more unexpected place - his funeral. That son of the b*tch had a car accident while going to school. He tried to save a small child but got smashed by the car instead. When I was badmouthing him for not saying a word, he was looking after me from the heavens. When I cried and cursed him, he'd watch me sleeping. My very first love, the boy I thought I'd spend my life with, was dead. On such a young age, he left us. 

If you look to the stars near the Han River, with luck you'll be able to see Cassiopeia. It's where I am now. I use this place to think and to talk to JaeJun oppa. I'd bring the necklace he bought me on Valentine's Day with me and let my worries go. Valentine's Day is a day you can spend with your loved one. How nice it would be if I had Jun opa here with me. He was the only one I knew who could understand what was romance. If I have to be honest, I think that even my mother used to envy me - while I had roses, she had wilted flowers. When I had chocolates, she had broccolis. When I had a necklace, all she got was a broom. With only thirteen years old, JaeJun oppa was more mature and understanding than my own dad, who was already thirty years old.

If you ask about how I feel right now... It's a bit lonely. Memories flow and we can't stop to feel jealous and sad to see other couples enjoy the views, but at the same time I don't feel I'm unlucky. On the contrary. How many people are able to find their beloved ones? How many find their soulmates? Mine left a bit early but I don't regret anything but not having knowing him earlier.

Yes, I'm almost sixteen. I'm average looking, smart, good girl yet stubborn at times. I have a father who's a celebrity and a mother who seems more like a general. I have my own friends, and family that I love so much. I'm not sad. Life brings us joy and sadness, lots of opportunities and obstacles as well, but we're the ones who lead. I'm sure I'll find my happiness. And if you're sad look at the sky. Even if you don't see it, there will be five stars shining just for you.

14th February, Rainy Day

Here ends Eun Sun's diary.

Wish all of you a happy Valentine's Day and a blessed life.