7.

Will You Marry Me?

Yunho's Pov

Yunho fixed himself on the mirror, frowning at the 'nerd' image he'd be passing. It wasn't his first time wearing a suit, but he never wore a tie before.... He didn't know how to wear that.

"Aish", he cursed when he tightened hard the knot and felt suffocated. "This is harder than I thought... Seoyoon shi!" he yelled, hoping she could hear him.

"What?" she appeared at the door some minutes later.

"Help me with this ." he pleaded her, pointing at the tight tie.

"Ok, but don't curse." She laughed at his expression and approached him. She loosen the knot and fixed the tie for him. "How can you not know how to wear a suit? How will you wear one for our marriage, then?"

At the sound of it, Yunho moved away. "Marriage? I have to wear this again?!"

"Of course!" She laughed.

"Hmmmm.... Can't we have a civil marriage instead?"

"Sure, but you were the one who wanted to marry in your parents's wedding church."

"Ah, right..."

"And even if we chose it, you'd still need to look presentable..."

"So I wouldn't be able to wear shorts?"

"You're kidding me, right? I won't marry you unless you look hot with it. Not shorts allowed." She smirked and finished helping him. He was so funny to tease. "It's done. Get down for breakfast, we need to hurry."

"Now?"

"No, tomorrow!" She sarcastically said. "C'mon, my father is waiting for us! What a strong impression you'll give him if you get there too late."

"Okok.... But we're young... Do you think he'll accept it?"

"Don't worry. My dad was always pretty liberal, he always tells me to choose my life path, etc, etc... You just need not to ruin everything.... When will we see yours, by the way?"

"After.... They won't be that cool with it, you know... but since they were the ones who kicked me out of the house... I think they'll accept it, they don't give a about me anymore."

Seoyoon patted his shoulder. "Even if they don't, we'll fight for it. Don't worry."

Yunho smiled at her, and accompanied her to the kitchen to see Eun Sun dirtying the kitchen walls with the bread's chocolate cream.

"Welcome!" She enthusiastically said.

Yunho was going to curse again, but Seoyoon elbowed him on time. "Good morning, Eun Sun ah. Your drawing is pretty, but can you please clean the wall? Your dad is really picky, he doesn't like brown walls!"

"Oh... Eun Sun will clean it to help daddy", she smiled and started cleaning it with her hands, earning a laugh from the elders.

Yunho tried to controll his laugh but he couldn't. "Take some napkins"

"Oh, yes, daddy!"

"Don't call me that!"

"S-Sorry, daddy. Oh, ups! Sorry d-.... huh....?" Eun Sun looked at Yunho, not knowing how to call him.

Looking at her cute eyes, Yunho had to give up. "Forget it. Call me whatever you want!"

"Ok, bunny daddy!"

Yunho was about to get milk from the fridge when he heard her and turned around. "You... What did you call me?"

Eun Sun backed away, pouting. "I saw some girls calling their fathers like that... I think it's cute."

"Well, little girl, I take my words back. You can't call me whatever you want!"

"That's not fair, you promised!"

"Yeah, and I already took it back. Now finish cleaning the wall."

"I take that back as well. I'm not cleaning." Eun Sun crossed her arms and pouted cutely.

Seoyoon was looking at them from afar. *Like father, like daughter!*

 

No One's Pov

"So, what brought you here?" Seoyoon's dad broke the silence.

Yunho knew he had to reply first, but he was nervous. His heart was beating so much that maybe it could be heard by the others.

"Aaah... I-I w-wanted to in-introduce myself", Yunho paused a bit to calm down. "I'm Seoyoung's classmate and boyfriend. My name is Jung Yunho and... and I came here to ask... a-ask you per-permission..."

"For what?"

"To have her...for myself"

Her dad, whose name was Lee Leeteuk, frowned. "You want to have her for yourself? I hope I'm not mistaken, but what do you mean?"

"I want to make her mine." Yunho replied. He was still nervous, but the talking was going better... at least he was thinking so.

Leeteuk stood up. "You mean you're asking permission to sleep with my daughter? Are you out of your mind??"

Yunho stood up as well, horrofied. "No, I'm not... I-I wouldn't even dream of sleeping with her, that would be weird..."

"Are you saying that my daughter is not worth it?"

"Ahjussi, that's not it!! She's pretty, and I want to marry her. But we're too young to have ... seriously."

Leeteuk sighed. "Oh. So you just want to marry her? Why didn't you say so? Ok, marry her. Just don't forget to invite me for the wedding." He said, and left the room, not even looking at Yunho, who was bowing at him.

Seoyooung smiled. "See? I told you it would be easy. It was just harder because you were too nervous."

Yunho decided to ignore her. That damn girl didn't even help him, yet she was smiling as if she had done it all!?

“Anyway.” He shrugged, and left the room with her. “Now we’re going to see my parents. Get ready.”

“NOW? You mean, right now?” She looked at him. “You said that we had to plan a date, that-“

“I changed my mind after meeting your dad. The sooner we get their approval, the sooner we’ll marry, so… And I also want to see how you will behave in front of my parents.”

*Oh, …* Seoyoong thought to herself.

 

Seoyoon’s Pov

After visiting my father, Yunho decided that we should go visit his family right then. We got a bus to get to the train station, and soon we were already inside the train.

It was a travel of three hours by train, and Yunho had the guts to sleep right on my shoulder. No, not only that - he had his mouth shamelessly open and was snoring loud. All passengers were continuously giving me angry glares… and it didn’t matter how hard I tried to push him away, he’d go back to sleep on my shoulder. I was trapped there, I couldn’t even change my seat so I had to endure it all those hours.

When the train stopped and we arrived, I just stood up and left. I heard him mouthing something behind my back, but I kept walking.

Soon he caught me. “Yah, I fell on the ground because of you!”

“Why did you sleep next to me?”

“Do you think I can control it? I was sleeping. S-L-E-E-P-I-N-G!”

“Stop it, I get it… Let’s get it done so that we can go get Eun Sun from my father’s claws again.”

“Hmmm” Yunho nodded and only stopped walking when he got to a small building. “We’re here.”

 


 

Hi! I'm back!!

Thank you for commenting, It made me update faster!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter ~ I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes of this story :/