14.

Will You Marry Me?

Yunho's POV.

"Omo... Yoochun ah?? Park Yoochun?"

Yunho turned his head and faced a tall and ugly man coming over to them. Well, for him he was ugly, but that didn't seem the case for a few girls who stopped by just to see him. And when SeoYeon jumped to his lap in joy he definitely decided that Park Yoochun was ugly, rude and fat. Well, the last word was only for his own satisfation, but the rest was true on his point of view.

"Yunho, this is Yoochun, my middle school friend. Yoochun, this Yunho, my h-husband."

Yoochun frowned. "You're married already? Are we in which planet, Seo..? By any chance... are you pregnant?"

Yunho stepped further. "Does she need to be pregnant to marry me? Where are your manners?"

"Hey, sorry if I offended you." Yoochun put his hands on the air. "Me and SeoYoon don't have those kind of bondaries, we're like best friends. Oh right, let me introduce you to someone, Seo. This is Young Hee."[*]

"Hi, Young Hee sshi. I'm Seoyoon".

Yunho smiled over the introduction. He was worrying so much when actually that guy had a girlfriend already. He should stop with those acts, he didn't need to act so arrrogantly, and it wasn't good to SeoYeon as well. He sighed and greeted her.

"Hi. I'm Seoyeon's husband, Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you. So, you came here also on a date?"

They looked at each other dumbfounded, and Yoochun replied. "Actually, Yunho sshi... She's my mother."

If Yunho had some place to hide he would. Blushing, he apologized and kept quiet for the rest of the meeting.

"Well, it's time for us to go. My mother still wants to go to the library so I'll take her."

"Oh, we're also going to the library! Right, Yunho?" Seoyeon asked.

"Actually I... huh... wanted to go to a special café before that. If you don't mind, we can go our own ways now." Yunho said, receiving a subtile elbowed from Seoyeon. He was being rude, he knew, but he just didn't care. He didn't really like that Park Yoohun or whatever his name was.

 

"Honestly, Yunho, you were very harsh today. Did you need to do that? You pratically forced them to go away!"

"The guy had his eyes all over you! You're my wife, yet you're flirting with a stranger!"

"He's not a stranger! He was my best friend before he went to the USA, and then came back later. But don't worry, next time I'll meet him without you, if you get so mad over it."

"No way. No meetings without me."

"Whut, you think you're Salazar now? [**]

"I'm what?"

Seoyeon sighed. "Instead of throwing these fits, you should study more."

"I have more things to do than be around some books."

"Like what?"

"Aside from working.. clubbind, watching tv, listening to music, flirting, playing futball..."

"I knew it. You're a basic man."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He frowned.

"Nothing. Let's go."

"Okay", he said and took her hand.

 

On the next days, Seoyeoon and Yunho spent a peaceful honeymoon. They had a lot of fun, and no fights - at least until that ugly man of before decided to call Seoyeoon. 

"Oppa, we're going to have lunch together okay? Just to remember our old times."

Yunho nodded. "Okay. Where should we meet?"

Seoyeon scratched her head. "Actually, we're going to meet alone. I'm sorry."

"What about me?"

"You can call the room service and they'll bring you food. Don't worry, I'll pay for it." She said, and grabbed her bag. She approached him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

"You'll need to do more than that to appease my mood." Yunho said, grabbing her by her waist. Chest agaisnt chest, and feeling each others breaths, both of them started trying to cool down. However, Yunho decided to stop fighting and impulsively pulled her to him. Holding her waist with a hand and her face with another, Yunho started by touching her lips softly. As they looked at each other and there was no sign of rejection, both of them kissed pationately.

Walking backwards, Yunho interrupted the kiss to asked her a question. "Do you really need to go?"

"Hmm... I think I could call him later and tell him I was stuck with traffic and to arranje our meeting to another date.... that if it is really necessary...", she mumbled between hard breaths, while Yunho explored her beautiful neck skin.

"I think you did well. Oh, you did."

On that day, just a few days before their comeback to real life,  they consolidated their feelings for each other. Their marriage wasn't that wrong after all, and how lucky were them to find it out right on the beginning.

 


 

[*] I don't know the real name of Yoochun's mother so I made it up. If someone knows please tell me ^^

[**] Salazar was a portuguese dictator of the XX siecle. He helped Portugal because we didn't get into the 2nd World War and created richness by 'working' for both sides, but he was a dictator after all. More than that don't you, HARRY POTTER fans, recognize the name? Doesn't Salazar Slytherin tells you something? J.K.Rowling lived in Portugal for a lot of years while she was writing the first Harry Potter books and took many ideas from Portugal, especially the name of the Slytherin 'captain', Diagon-Al and the Hogwarts uniforms ^^