13.

Will You Marry Me?

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner :/

For the little people who were nice to comment on my special chapter, thank you so much. I hope you like this chapter as well... written on an english course of obligation law and contracts (I'm a bag girl! T_T).

Welcome back to this fanfiction's world :)

Please tell me... Do you think the story is not advacing much? That I'm adding things like fillers or anything? I just want to know if you think I'm getting slow to the point of having nothing prepared or that I'm just developping well, without rushing? Just want to know your mind. 

 


 

Seo Yoon's POV

Hi, mom. Who would think I would be in a honeymoon so soon? Are you watching over me?

Yunho oppa is being really nice to me. In fact, nice enough to drive me insane. He insists on cutting the meat for me, getting me water everytime I seem thirsty, he even tries to make me walk nowadays. Whenever I see that, I feel like if I was a pregnant woman on the last months of gestation. 

Mom, I'm getting a bit anxious now. I don't know if I did the right thing. I love him, or else I wouldn't have married him. This kind of love who makes you do crazy things, did you experience with dad? Was him your first love as well? 

But.. Will my love be enough strong to take being an unrequited one? Will I have to give up on the process?

For now, I'll focus on Eun Sun. I hope Yunho can get his eyes on me someday.

Mom, please look at me from above. I love you.

 

I closed the drawer that had my mother's portrait, and laid down on the bed.

I started getting sleepy, and was about to sleep when someone opened the door.

"Seo Yoon, what are you doing, wake up!"

"Ah, damn it. Leave me alone." I turned my back on him and grabbed my pillow tighly.

"Yah, we're on vacations, remember? We should visit every place! I went to the tourism post in front of the hotel and they gave me more panflets of places."

I kept my eyes shut, and grumbled. "Are you sure it isn't in the next city? What's more to see? We should have gone to an island instead. Lots of rest and good food."

"You're too sedentary."

"Try to work 365 days a year and tell me later if I'm not right."

Yunho pulled my arm, making me sit. "C'mon... So we can show Eun Sun many pictures and tell her a lot of stories."

"Tell her the story of the salaryman who's staying in the next door, or the receptionist. You can even tell her a bird story, I don't care."

Yunho made me stand up, and warned me that if I tried to sit again he'd carry me 'till the car, embarrassing me in front of other people.

"Let's just give a small walk to those places then. But like that we won't see a big attraction of this city."

"Which is it?", I asked in a bothered tone.

"The national library."

"LIBRARY? Okay, let's go travel on those places. By car, okay?"

"Of course."

Like that, I found out I was too easy to handle.

 

"So you mean that if we touch this together we will live forever happy? Is there anyone who believ-"

"Ah... My wife is a bit sensitive lately." Yunho said, putting his arm on my shoulder. I asked myself since when I started allowing him to do so, and why was he so touchy lately? "So, what about this painting?"

"This was made by a famous painter who died while suffering from a really sad sickness."

"Which was..?"

"Butterflies", the male guide answered. 

"Pardon me?", Yunho asked.

"Lovesickness. He died from a broken heart."

I thought Yunho would stop me from laughing with his serious and threatening eyes, but we just found ourselves laughing our heads off. The sir who was guiding is seemed to be a bit oversensitive since he walked away and told us goodbye in a monocordic sound.

"No more museums?" I asked him, smiling.

"No more. It's a promise." He replied me, and took me by the hand to the exit.

With my hand inside his, I was the one suffering from the butterflies syndrom. Why was he doing all those mushy things? Hugging, walking hand-in-hand, trying to seem like a couple to other people when we weren't really on that type of relationship yet. On the other hand, if I started the skinship by accident he'd be startled and move away quickly, while giving me a angry warning. Why the hell was that?

 

Yunho's Pov

Walking hand in hand with Seo Yoon, Yunho was happy. His heartbeat was high, and he was trembling with excitement, but he was happy.

He didn't know since when he was like that, but those vacations were being the best ones he had so far, and he knew why. All because of Seo Yeon.

All because of Seo Yeon. And they were married. They had a child already - even if Eun Sun wasn't her biological child -, and could make another one in the future. Just that thought made him smile, he didn't even notice how hard he was grabbing Seo Yeon.

"Oppa, it hurts." She whined.

"Oh, sorry... WAIT, did you just call me 'oppa'?

Oh boy. Yunho found himself smiling over a flushed Seo Yeon.

"Didn't this seem like those o videos, with the innoccent girl grabbing her boyfriend's-"

"YUNHO!!" It seems that she wasn't that amused, judging by the strength she put on the kick she gave him. That woman was brave. But he just loved her more because of that.

"Sorry, sorry. Let's get back to the hotel."

"Okay", she said, and grabbed his hand again. Yunho got red and felt a reaction that went from the head to his feet. Why was that happening everytime she touched him? Was he getting all paranoic? Wasn't him an expert of relationships? What was happening to him?

And thinking that, he didn't even notice Seo Yeon's abruptly stop after she heard a familiar voice.

"Seo Yeon ah? Is that you?"

"Omo... Yoochun ah?? Park Yoochun?