1.

Will You Marry Me?

Hello :)

I didn't want to start this fanfic yet but since this is more appealing than studying i started it and don't regret it, Enjoy it please ~

To my new subscribers, hello, thank you for liking and subscribing my fanfics <3 If there are any subscribers who subscribed some of my other stories, then welcome back and i hope you like this fanfic as well :)

As always, this chapter took a path that changed the main purpose of the chapter and the fanfic itself. Still, I hope you'll enjoy it. I think I didn't write a good chapter for so long... i hope you like it as much as me.

Comment and tell my what you think, please ;)

 


 

No One’s Pov

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?" Seungri asked Yunho at school’s entrance.

Yunho looked at his friend and nodded. "I have no more hypothesis, you know that. And we can’t go back to Kwangju, Seoul is our live now."

They walked to class, decided to find a girl willing to help them. They didn’t pay attention to the class coz they were analysing the girls.

"What about Cha Ryung?" Seungri mumbled and pointed to a girl seated next to the window. Yunho looked at her. She was kinda pretty and she was smart too but her temperament was really bad. He scratched her name on the list and told Seungri to move to the next one.

"Go Eun Mi. Her parents have a pharmacy and she… helps them. She’s cute.. and funny too!" Seungri stuttered but smiled, looking at her.

Yunho elbowed him. "I won’t choose my best friend crush, silly!"

"Eh? What? I don’-"

"Stop pretending. Look to your relieved expression." He laughed at Seungri’s embarrassed face. "Let’s move on."

Seungri looked at the list and showed him a few but Yunho kept denying it.

"YAH, how can you be such a weirdo?"

"YAH, Kim Seungri sshi, how can you yell in a classroom?" Their teacher hit the table with her notebook.

"Teacher, be careful with the notebook, it-"

"You dare to make fun of me? Get out!"

Seungri went back, scared. "Teacher, I pro-"

"Get out! Right now!"

Seungri organised his stuff and stood up, mumbling at Yunho – At least now you know Lee Neul teacher is not a good option either.

*I didn’t even think about her* Yunho laughed.

"Yunho sshi, do you want to leave as well?"

"No, no, teacher."

"Then be quiet, please."

 

"Really, that woman is a witch." Seungri grumbled when Yunho got out of the classroom. "I think she likes me."

"Can you stop with the non-sense?" Yunho laughed again. "Show me the new list then."

"You laugh at your best friend but still ask him for favors? Aigo. Here, have fun with it!" Seungri gave the list to him and walked away, waving, leaving Yunho speechless.

 

SeoYoon’s Pov

"Thank you so much!" I bowed to Mr. Park and waved goodbye. That was my last day of work before going to high school again.

I was really thankful. When my mom was ill, Mr Park let me work on his grocery and even gave me extra money and food to help my family with their expenses. Nothing could repay what he and his family had done for me.

I walked home, looking at the sky.

*Omma, are you watching me? Can you wish me luck?* As response, the sunny appeared between clouds. I felt my mother’s warm, as if she was there, hugging me and saying *it’s okay, Yoonie, it’s okay*.

I smiled and decided to stop by and buy me and appa’s dinner on my way home. It was already dark when I found a small shop on the way. I order to save money, I’d walk home every day.

I called my dad to know what he wanted to eat. "Appa, are you there? Yeah, I’m coming back. Did you eat? You didn’t? I’m buying some food now, what do you want? Pizza? Ok, I’ll get it for you, don’t worry. I’ll be right there. Love you too, appa. Bye!"

*Pizza, pizza, carbonara pizza, here is it*. I put it in the basket and bought some drinks as well. After paying, I left.

I happily walked home, I was starving. But then I felt a continuous shadow behind me, no matter where I went. I tried to look at the person who seemed to be following me acrosscars mirrors but it was too dark.

And then, having my head full of thoughts and fear, I did the worst thing I could do – I turned right, ran, and I got to an alley.

I tried to run back but three shadows surrounded me.

"What do you want?"

One of them approached me and smirked. I won’t ever forget that smirk full of hate and luxury.

They went towards me and I couldn’t back away anymore. One of them touched my hair while the other was admiring my legs. I begged them to stop.

"Please, please, let me go!"

"Shut up, ! We’re having fun, aren’t we?" One of them said, holding my chin. I turned my face away when he tried to kiss me. All of him smelled like cigarettes and alcohol.

"You’re kinda hard to get, huh? I like it." He touched my waist and I did the only thing I could think of: I kicked him and wan.

Not even ten seconds passed, they had caught me again. They pushed me to the ground and took out my coat.

" her skirt too, Mik." The second man said. I moved my legs, trying to defend myself, but they slapped me.

"Look, she has drinks in her bag!"

"Don’t touch it!" I yelled.

"Shut up, ." For the second time, I was slapped.

I was starting to cry when another shadow appeared behind. I closed my eyes *Mom, please, protect me. Please, my God… Please!*. My tears began to fall and it didn’t stop, something had happened to me coz I felt myself in a kinda of trance, I couldn’t hear or see anything anymore, just woke up when someone called me.

"Hey, girl! Are you listening?"

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a guy holding me. I quickly moved away.

"It’s ok. They left already, the police caught them. They won’t hurt anybody now." he smiled.

"Did you… save me?"

"The cops helped me."

"That’s not the truth." A new person appeared, with police’s uniform. "We came later, he saved you from them and called us to arrest them.!

" I… I…" I wanted to say thank you, I wanted to apologise, I wanted to do many things but I just started crying again.

The boy who saved me helped me wearing my coat and helped me to get up as well. Just then I could see his face.

My heart started to beat even faster. He was so handsome and he should be my age… Wait, I almost got rapped but I was still admiring a boy?! I hated myself for that in that moment but, in my defence, if you saw him you’d understand me.

"Thank you so much" I kept bowing to them. "I’m Lee Seo Yoon." I looked for a card in my wallet (they had no time to steal anything at least) and gave them my contact card." Here. Please contact me. I want to compensate you.

"It’s ok."The police gave it back. "I have your address already, and I only did my work. I already get paid for it, I can’t receive any more thanks. You should only thank this young boy. Pay him a drink or something." The police smiled, held my hand and left.

"Thank you!" I bowed again to the boy.

"You’re very welcome." He smiled and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I yelled at him."Can I at least know your name?"

He turned around and waved."I’m Yunho, Jung Yunho."

And, with that, he left me.

 

Yunho’s Pov

This was a tiring day for Yunho. He didn’t have lucky on finding a girl, he had to beat up some idiots who wanted to a girl and now he didn’t have any money to go back home because he, in secret, put the rest he had in that girl’s coat pocket so that she could go back. Oh, and Seungri was calling him non-stop to go to a club and meet some girls.

"I can’t, I need to resist!" he told himself. "Family first, family first."

When he finally returned home, he saw a disaster. Why was his family moving back and forth, packing?  Why there were many strange people at the door? And who the hell was that child crying on his home’s entrance?!