NINE

Danger

I didn't leave Jimin's apartment in a hurry but I guess I was bathed in sweat. My mind wasn't in the right state, because I couldn't even remember what the last words Jimin said to me. I stormed out and drove in full light speed to my apartment. When I opened the door, EXO was gathered around Baekhyun. They finally sober enough to let me in and Baekhyun just frowned towards my stupid pink book.

"Is it right, Oppa?" I panted as I took a seat beside him.

I saw through and grabbed my stupid pink book, there was written the letters L S U M Z then O H F N A under them as the opposite letter, then was written the numbers which fit with the following letters. Baekhyun grabbed my stupid pink book and stared at me.

"I already broke it, princess. I even did a triple check on it. It said Busan."

"What is it? A joke? What- why- it isn't feel right. I think we should go there."

"I think that too."

"Alright, pack up!" I yelled which Kai answered with a loud groan.

"Like right now, Aeri?!"

"Then when?"

"Should we have a warm nice sleep before it?"

"Sleepy head!" Kyungsoo slapped Kai head, "Pack up!"

In a flash the other seven member of EXO alreaxy went out to pack up, leaving me with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo who stared at me while I was packing up. They finished with their backpack, but confusion hit me so I just pack everything which actually wasn't necessary. I even nearly put in my pillow to my backpack before Chanyeol stopped me.

"Okay. Okay. You don't need that."

"She's not in her right mind I think, Chanyeol."

"Yeah, she is."

"No, I'm fine!" I shouted as I threw my pillow before I cried eventually.

Before I could fall down, Kyungsoo hugged me prevented me from falling. I burried my face on the crock of his neck as Kyungsoo caressed my back, told me to calm down. Chanyeol walked closer and helped me with my backpack.

"You can stay if you want." Kyungsoo whispered, "You've been avoiding to go there after all this years. Don't force yourself for some stupid job."

I didn't say anything as Chanyeol sat beside me and caressed my hair, "I'll say something. See, you had your parents dead body's picture inside your table drawer and you always brought that everywhere you go. You're strong enough to look at that when you tried to break the first code. Now, put this on your mind. Go there and take a revenge for your parents. Since you've already broke the code before the deadline. Show the new you. Don't make a stupid name put you in hell. Yeah, this case has something in common, so what? Isn't it good? You could show that you're actually stronger. And before you scold me, Kyungsoo, I'm trying to make her stronger here."

The silent hovered over us for nearly 5 minutes before I pulled myself out from Kyungsoo's embrace. Wiped my tears away and fixed my hair before made it into ponytail. I smiled, "Alright. Thank you very much, you guys. I can't do anything with-"

"Alright!" Baekhyun's shout made me jump when I tried to hug Chanyeol. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol immediately, "Stop hugging my Channie! It's time to go."

Just a few minutes ago I saw the different side of Baekhyun, the worry Baekhyun, the serious Baekhyun, the fully concentrated Baekhyun, and now the clingy-overly-protective-to-Chanyeol Baekhyun was back. I smiled tried to hide my crying face from Baekhyun, otherwise he would jump grabbed my shoulder shaking my body back and forth to erased my tears away.

I waited for Kyungsoo to lock the door so I was standing behind him. But before I walked another step from my apartment door I bumped into tall gigantic Chanyeol's back. I was ready to yell at him before I looked straight towards what Chanyeol was looking right now. I gasped and took a step forward when I saw Jimin stood there with Seokjin and Jungkook behind him and Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongu stood beside them. I frozen when I saw they were standing there with their backpack behind their back. I walked at front one more step when Baekhyun put a stern look to Jimin.

"What are you all doing?" I whispered when I stood in front of him.

"I said earlier, count me in." Jimin stared at me and EXO alternately.

"It's too dangerous, young man. Just back off." Chanyeol stood behind me, "Your father told her to protect you anyway. So just sit down and enjoy your chips while watching TV."

Jimin sighed without even feeling offended, "It's hurting me when I have to see her struggling just to protect me."

"Oh yeah?!" Kyungsoo stepped forward blocked me from him, "Like you've always do to torture her? Have you ever feel bad about her?!" He shouted.

"That's why!" Jimin shouted but not too high. He still managed to be polite towards Kyungsoo, "That's why I hope you all can count me-"

"Count us in!" Seokjin shouted, "I feel bad about her, too." He smiled bitterly at me. This was actually my first time seeing Seokjin smiled so sincere.

"Okay, count us in. Screw my father, he never there when I needed him either. Hell, he want her to protect me?! Why don't he himself protect me?" Everyone dropped in silent as I also realised there was a point on what Jimin just said.

I could feel Kyungsoo clenched his teeth before he looked at me than moved to Suho who was studying--or more like judging--the seven boys in front of him, "Suho hyung." Kyungsoo called him up and he moved his gaze to Kyungsoo.

"Fine, let them in. But if they make my princess suffer again, only their names will back to Seoul."

"Wait, are we going somewhere?" Jungkook dumbfounded, "I thought we'll stay at Aeri's."

"What makes you think that?" I asked Jungkook.

"Well, Jimin said we have to help you no matter what and he thought it wouldn't be safe if we stayed at Jimin's apartment. So-"

"Well-" Sehun walked towards Jungkook and put his hand around Jungkook's shoulder teasingly, "Thank God the instinct doesn't go wrong, huh?" He chuckled and Jungkook just smiled awkwardly.

"Stop teasing him, Sehun-ah!" Kai chuckled as he also made his way to my front, "You brought your car, I guess?" Kai asked more to Jimin.

Jimin nodded, "A van."

"Good. But it won't be safe if the seven of you staying in the same car, isn't it Hyung?"

Suho nodded, "So we'll go in separate cars. Ae-"

"Chanyeol with me!" Baekhyun shouted and grabbed Chanyeol's arns whom now just rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Aeri, Chanyeol, Baekhyun-" Suddenly Jimin raised his hand which made Suho stopped, "What is it now, young man?"

"Can you put me in one car with Aeri?" Everyobe stared at him in disbelief, either do I.

Suho held Kyungsoo's chest because it was starting to go up and down angrily but Suho eventually said something as an answer, "Sure. But I'll remind you don't-"

"Don't make your princess suffer. I get it." Jimin smiled.

"Okay. So, no one cut me off again. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Aeri, and me will ride Chanyeol's car along with this young man." He pointed Jimin, "And him. I kinda like his figure." Suho pointed Seokjin.

"Hyung you're being biased now!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Secondly, Sehun and Xiumin will ride Sehun's car along with they two, the cutie pies." Suho pointed Taehyung and Jungkook, "Lastly, Kai, Chen, and Lay will ride their car along with they three." He pointed Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok, they'll ride Namjoon's car, "We're all set now. Let's go!"

"I'm sitting at front." Baekhyun whispered creepily to me as I rolled my eyes before Jimin smiled and walked beside me.

"Thank you."

I nodded, "Let's go."

 

To be continued