FIVE

Danger

Yes, I became a panda. A dark circle under my eyes and eyebad were already visible. Great. Just great. I had to stay awake for breaking that damn codes- I'm sorry, actually that was job. To be honest, I'm used to it. Getting up pretty latr and never had enough sleep for days, but it's just getting harder and harder.

My battery down pretty low after had an hour long conversation with Chanyeol. He told me he couldn't pick me up from school today because of his work, but anoter 52 minutes he took to talk on and on and on and on about this beautiful girl he met at the coffee shop.

"Yeah, well anyway she actually dosen't recognize me." He said in sad tone.

"Who do you think you are? Obama's third daughter? Of course she doesn't recognize you." I laughed.

"Hell, I always come to that coffee shop everyday."

"And I'll remind you that you're not the one who come to that coffee shop everyday." I chuckled, "Go finish your job, Oppa. I'm taking a bus."

"Of course. Be careful, sweetie pie."

The school always empty when I went home, except for today. The door from front room near the exit door was wide open. I didn't dare to take a peek inside since that was Jimin and the kids' room and I heard some noises, meaning they were inside. So I just walked pass by without even glanced a bit, afraid he might be call me and torture me today.

I stopped my step before I could make it to the front gate. Three black Range Rovers were parked outside the main gate. Suspicious, I walked from tree to tree until I stood behind the tree which placed near one of the three Range Rovers. As I wish, someone with black leathet jacket and black pants came out. He seemed having a call with someone.

"I'm in front of his school, Sir. But I don't look him around, maybe he's already going home." There were a paused for a couple of seconds, "No, Sir. I don't see his personal chauffer either." A paused again, "Alright, Sir. We'll wait for another minute and will execute as soon as we see him."

Execute? Personal chauffer? Who are they?

Before I made a debate session with myself longer, I thought of Jimin in instant. From what happened recently this guy must be eyeing Jimin. I sprinted my head off to Jimin's private room. I made it on time, I got inside the room when they were ready to leave.

"Wait!" I blocked the front door.

"Whoa, Jimin. Your girlfriend is here."

I panted and didn't mind Taehyung's word, "Don't go. Yet."

"What?!" Jimin made his way to stand in front of me, "Do you want to take a revenge to me? You know that will be useless." He was eyeing me from head to toe in a teasing way.

I closed my eyes reminding myself about my client who accidently Jimin's father and my intention to help him despite of his annoying son, "I don't. Just stay here for a couple of-"

"Who do you think you are?" He crashed on my shoulder as he made his way out the room before a loud sound from revolver being fired was heard and I pulled Jimin back inside the room just in time.

"! ! !" I yelled as everyone ducked down in fear and Hoseok couldn't get his mouth shut, "Damn it. Shut up, Hoseok!" I yelled at him. I didn't realise I had Jimin's shoulder on my hand and he ducked down, scared.

"I'm scare you know!" Hoseok yelled me back. I didn't blame him because maybe they never be in this situation before. Unlike me, this situation was very common for me. The different thing was I had to keep the seven guys safe who literally taller, bigger, and stronger than me and on top of that they are boys meanwhile I'm a girl.

Afraid if the black dressed people enteres the school, I thought about how getting out of this school, "Someone bring a car?" I whispered.

Namjoon raised his shaking hand, "M- M- Me. Va- Van."

"How many people can get inside your van, Namjoon? Max." I asked him in a calmest tone to reduce they afraidness.

"E- Eight."

"Good. Very good. Now-" I caugh their scared stare looking at me, "You'll be okay and I'll explain to you all later. Now, it's important for you to listen to what I'm about to say, okay?" They nodded in unison still quivering, "Namjoon gave me your van key. I'll drive your van to-" I thought for a bit, "Jimin's house. Since no body know where that is."

"What?! No!"

"Jimin! Trust me. I'm on your side if that's what you want to know."

"How?!"

"Follow me!"

The room has its own back door, so we took that way. I opened the door and flinched a bit when Jimin squeezed my hand a little too hard. He held my hand, Jungkook behind him, until Yoongi the least scared took the last place. We tiptoed really fast and tried to prevent any sound of footsteps until we reached the back exit door towards park area behind the school. I peeked outside and signaled them clear. They hopped inside the van in silent while I took driver seat.

"Duck down." I drove Namjoon van in fast but tried to not get caught. I took a glance on rear view mirror to make sure the black Range Rover not following us. When I successfully made a way to highway, I told them to sit properly as Namjoon climbed forward and sat beside me.

"What the hell just happenned?" He asked.

"I'll tell you by the time we reach Jimin's house."

"Who the hell are you?!" Jimin shouted from the backseat still panting.

I sighed and drove in silent.

 

To be continued