ONE

Danger

"Give me back my book."

"What?! It's just a stupid pink book." Jimin swung the book in front of my face.

"Jimin." I made sure to put a death glare and death threatened  between my clenched teeth, "Give it to me while I'm asking you nicely."

"Oh, so this is the nicely way of you? How cute."

"You're the worst." I said in whisper.

"Oho!" The class door opened so the remaining six friends of Jimin could enter the classroom, watch their dearly cute friend tortured me over a stupid pink book.

"You got her now, Jimin?" Taehyung shouted, eye-cornered me.

"Wow, pink! My favorite!" Seokjin exclaimed grab the book from Jimin's hand.

"Seokjin. Give me ny book." I was walking towards him before he flinched back.

"Stop right there, Young lady. You're not going anywhere."

"What's good from this book anyway?" Jimin grabbed back my stupid pink book and threw it down the floor before stepped on it a few times and kicked it so the book slided down approaching my feet.

I bent down to pick the book and blew the dust away, looked at the worn-out of the paper and its cover. He walked cockily approaching me with his left hand on his pants pocket. He placed his other hand on my shoulder and I cut him off before he even spoke a single word.

"It might be just a stupid pink book, but you shouldn't judge a book from its cover, Jimin."

"Whoaaa!" He clapped mocking me as well as his fellow friends, "Did you just give me a gooddamn phrase? But that ty book not as good as the phrase."

"You'll never know Jimin. Now leave me alone!" I shouted and appearantly my shout just entertained everyody in classroom.

"Where are you going, sweetie?" Jimin threw his hand over my shoulder which I quickly dogded.

"None of your bussiness." I literally run towards the door and Jungkook stop in front of me blocked my way, "Move." I whispered under my breath, hugging my stupid pink book in front of my chest. He just grinned, "I said move, Jungkook."

"Make me." He challenged.

I took a deep breath and turned my body around to yell at everyone, "What you guys want for me anyway? I'm not rich, I'm not smart, I'm not blessed by any specific talents whatsoever yet you guys always torture me in so many damn ways!"

Jimin chuckled and give me that-was-obvious kinda look, "That's actually our main reason. We love torturing you because-" He showed his index finger, "-you're not as rich as almost half of students here, "He added his middle finger made a V sign, "Because you're nit as smart as almost half students here," He added his ring finger, "Lastly, because you're not us. Most of us are a child from CEO, CFO, or a superior of big companies, and you? We've never heard your parents name indeed."

"But I got-" Jimin suddenly held his hands up on my face signaling me to stop talking.

"Scholarship is just showing how poor you are, not how smart you are. So, stop bragging your scholarship already."

I looked down and hugging my stupid pink boom tighter. Shook my head lightly prevented my tears to slide down across my cheek, even though my nose already red because I held too much anger and too much pain. Still, I promised myself to not showing my weak side in front of anyone, even more in front of my school enemy who were just a bunch of morons with perfectly fit body, handsome manly face, tall figure, and deadly charm.

"Umm, guys." Hoseok shouted out, "As much as I like torturing this little girl, but we have schedule to catch up." He flashed everyone his phone screen.

"I guess this is your lucky day, Young lady. I'll see you around." Jimin winked me and pinched my chin in a mocking way. The rest of Jimin's kids followed him. They didn't leave the room without gave me death glare or tease glare while I still looked down.

I glanced over the closed door as they laughter echoed the whole hallway. Felt there were no longer their presence anymore, I opened my stupid pink book before dialed some number and put my cellphone between my ear and my shoulder as I kicked the door class open.

"Hello? May I speak to Mr. Park?" A long paused, "Hello? Mr. Park? Yes, this is Lee Aeri. You called me the other day, Sir?" I heard him speaking so fast but I could catch his point, "Sure, Sir. We can meet tomorrow at your office after my school end, if that's okay?" He said okay, "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Park."

I peeked outside the classroom before closed the door silently and tried to not make any sounds since the hallway was already empty. I hugged my stupid pink book. Thank God, Jimin didn't even bother to look what was written inside. I flipped open the first page until the fifth page which just contained some random numbers with the name of its owner beside. I flipped the next page which contained letters and some numbers, methods, and some symbols from my recent problem outside the school.

Someone called me the other day, asked for my help as a cryptographer. Yes, I havr a side job as a cryptographer. I'm Lee Aeri, 16 years old, a high schooler who've always been a target of bullying by 7 deadly handsome morons whise parents owned the biggest stock in country and the biggest contributor of the school financial. I couldn't reveal my identity except for my client, that was top priority among our organization. I lived with my two partners from organization whom took a good care of me since 5 years ago, my parents died while in the organization's mission. They were cryptographers too, the most dilligent one. I'm the one who heir their brain and unfortunately the organization as well.

 

To be continued