EPILOGUE

Danger

(A/N): Since the whole previous 15 chapters were full of action and fight scene, I made a little more fluff on this epilogue, if that's okay for you my lovely readers (I'm silently hoping and praying that's okay because I want to my readers to be pleased by my story). So, enjoy the epilogue and have a nice day, my dear readers <3

 

Four years ago, Suho--along with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun,...alright all the member of EXO--gave me an ultimatum. They would accept Jimin and his six friends as a part of the team with two following requirements. First, willing to enroll on trainee period for one year long as a preparation and second--it was made specially by Kyungsoo for Jimin--do not flirt me around during his trainee period. I was fine with the requirements but Jimin was the one who shouted a word againts the second point which earned a sharp death glare from Kyungsoo.

Three years ago, after the trainee period ended Suho gave Jimin and his six friends an honorable name called 'Bulletproof Boy Scouts' or BTS in short. He said the name was actually already made by Suho when he saw the fearless seven boys put their lifes on the edge for rescuing another life of their friend's mother. That was an act that could actually beat thr powerful function of a single bulletproof vest. Suho his his admire feeling towards them really well, since he had an image to maintain and he had to act professionaly and educate them properly.

Two yeard ago, BTS and EXO along with me was collaborated to clear another mission, another dangerous mission but not as surprised as my case with the late Mr. Park. BTS did a wonderful job, cleared the mission perfectly and even added another good point from Suho, as EXO's leader. BTS communicated well and we--EXO and me--could see another Baekhyun from BTS, he's Namjoon. Another fearless people--as Xiumin, Chen, and Lay--from BTS, they're Taehyung and Jungkook. Another good planner--as Suho--from BTS, he's Jimin. another motherly member--as Kyungsoo--from BTS, he's Seokjin. And all of BTS had an ability as an excellent sniper as good as Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai.

I embraced my 20 years old first night before summer at the rooftop of my apartment, my favorite spot and was looking at my already full written stupid pink book. The case was already closed and I had to change to another book. Jimin insisted for me to pick the same pink covered book since that was our memory. I laughed as I closed the book and put it down on my book's box and went to sleep after Kyungsoo warned me to drink my hot milk. In my 20 years old, Kyungsoo still acted towards me like I was the same girl when I was 16 years old, four years ago.

It was one summer fine day, first day on my summer holiday when Kyungsoo forcefully woke me up. He rolled my body side to side until he heard a loud groan followed by my unstyled morning hair. Kyungsoo laughed was the first thing I knew before he pulled my hands, made me stood up and using his chest for support because of sudden morning disturbance.

"Please, wake up." Kyungsoo laughed as he shook my body.

"5 more minutes, Mom." I growled.

"Your date is here." Kyungsoo said immediatelly made my eyes opened wide and quickly grabbed my towel as Kyungsoo yelled something about 'waitinf at the living room' and 'make sure to wear something nice' and- oh and 'don't get too close since he caught me kissed my date at the rooftop of Daegu hospital, four years ago', damn that good memorizing skill of Kyungsoo. After a nice warm bath, I opened my wardrobe in hurry until someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"What?!" I shouted unpatiently.

"It's me, Aeri."

"Who the hell are you?!" I threw my black sleeveless dress to my back, "Where the hell my white top?" I whispered more to myself.

I heard someone chuckled and followed by the door click open. I stared at the door in shock because I forgot to lock the door before entered my bathroom hurriedly and slapped my forehead for being stupid by let almost every clothes scattered all over my bed. I could hear someone calling up my name and I could identify the one who called my name, easily.

"Aeri? Where are you? What-" He paused a bit before laughed, "Sweetie, are you really that confuse to go on a date with me? It's just a date, Aeri!" He laughed again, "Should I break some code to help you pick an outfit for today?"

"Cut it already! I know you were successfuly ended your first case, Jimin. Now, go! I'm just wearing my bathrobe."

He laughed clapping his hands, "Bad information you gave me, Aeri. Bad information."

I paused as confusion hit me. But before I realised what happen the bathroom door suddenly opened and I gasped in shock, covered my chest. I was sitting on the toilet seat looking to a smirking Jimin in front of me who now closed the door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" I hugged myself tighten.

"I said." Jimin leaned closer and bent down to level his face with mine, "You gave me bad information." He smirked before captured my lips with his without giving me a break to breath and pulled leaving me breathless, "Get dress. I'll wait outside." He winked as he brushed his lips with his thumb meanwhile I was just sitting on the toilet seat dumbfounded.

I decided to put on my white plain oversized t-shirt but fit perfectly on my body, tight knee jeans, and red converse, finished by my black backpack and fixing my ponytail before opened the bedroom door to see Jimin eyeing me from head to toe before frowned.

"Do you want to catch Namjoon's eyes instead of mine? What's with the shoes?"

"What?!" I looked down on my shoes, "Should I go ?"

He changed his frown face into a brighter expression, "Then we should move our date to you bedroom." Jimin smirked teasing me.

"I heard it, you two!" Kyungsoo was standing behind Jimin with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"Alright, Mom." Jimin and I answered before we made our way outside and hopped in to Jimin's car.

We drove in almost 15 minutes in silent before he pulled the car and turned off the engine. Before I could ask anything he pulled out a handkerchief and circling it around my eyes. I slapped his hands and asked why.

"Can you stop slapping my hands and let your hopeless romantic boyfriend give you a surprise?"

I sighed on his cheesy words before nodded and let him covered my eyes with his handkerchief and felt the car was moving again. He the radio and played one of my favorite song. I smiled on his act and whispered a 'thank you' and he grabbed my hand with his right hand. I felt the car stopped but Jimin prevented my hands to open the handkerchief since the surprise was a few more steps again.

"Alright, we're here." He said after a thousand stairs I climbed and two doors Jimin opened. He helped me to open the handkerchief.

I adjusted my vision before the light gave me a better view of what I'm about to see. It was a classroom, my classroom, our classroom four years ago to be exact. But there were no chairs and tables, just a thousand of roses covered the floor. Jimin stared at me as I admired the classroom.

"Do you like it?"

I was still too absorbed with the whole situation before Jimin nugged my shoulder and brought me back to reality, "What?"

"Do you like it?"

"I do. But what's with all this?"

He stepped closer and took my both hands before he was down on his knee and pulled out a red velvet box which he revealed the inside, a beautiful shining white ring, "Aeri, this was the place where I used to torture you, even stepped on your stupid pink book which turns out saved my life a few years ago. I want to make up with all of what I've done to you by asking you something." He cleared his throat, "Lee Aeri, will you marry me?"

"We're just 20, Jimin." I smiled in shock couldn't hide my blushing cheek.

"Then we can have babies by the time we're 22 or 23."

"Jimin!" I slapped his hand and he just laughed.

"Come on, Aeri. Answer me."

"I didn't catch your question properly." I .

"Lee Aeri, will you marry me?"

I smiled sweetly before nodded and mumbled, "Yes."

Suddenly pop sounds were heard from every corner of the classroom. Taehyung and Jungkook came out from the front door, Seokjin and Namjoon came out from inside the classroom cupboard, while Hoseok and Suga came out from the back door, as theu held a hand confetti each. Taehyung handed me a big rose bouquet and hugged me before Jimin forcefullt broke our hug and took me away from Taehyung. Seokjin congratulated me as he hugged me too before Jimin broke our hug forcefullt again and let out a frustration shout, which I found it cute.

"For God's sake, she's my fiancee! Stop hugging her around!"

"Alright, it's not you'll marry her tomorrow, Jimin." Hoseok grabbed Jimin's shoulder.

"And we have a case waiting for us." Namjoon held up his cellphond which rang so loud and Suho name was popped out, "Let's go!"

Judging a book from its cover definitely wrong move when it comes to save ourselves and to keep on survive. Because, the deepest thing on book will not come out by itself but we have to dig down to the last page. Be patient and give more love, so you'll know what the good and bad thing from the book. You can leave the bad thing behind and take out the good things, keep it for the rest of your life. Or even start a new lofe based on the good thing you have from the book. It's all coming back to you. Don't judge a book by its cover is definitely a good phrase ad an ending, because it didn't leave you a burning scar, but a burning cheek of my worst enemy's proposal of marriage.

 

~ 끝 ~