||Accident||

||Until The Last Breath||

KYUNGSOO'S POV

The cold night air when we had just got out from the warm shelter of the dorm hit me like a truck and it made me cringe.

Luhan looked at me and grined
"Perhaps we should lower the temperature of the radiators inside the house or next time we will catch pneumonia"

I nodded and I took his hand starting to walk towards the center of the city.

After Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran out of the dorm we had decided to find something to do too and since neither of us could stand seeing our former husbands together kissing on the couch we had opted for a quite walk in the city.

"Why do you think they suddenly seemed so nervous and go out the dorm? Do you think something bad happened to them?"

"No"
He answered me
"Probably they've only rembered they had booked a room in a hotel to spend the night"

He talked with so much confidance that made me smile
"Maybe you're right"

"But now don't think about them! Let's think about us. It's nice to go out with you, well... actually it's nice to do anything with you"

"Yah, want me to blush huh damn?! But I'll get you..."
I did not have time to finish exposing my plan of revange because he abruptly left my hand and pretended to be doing something else.

I looked around and of course it was the fans who had seen us and then they were following.
'Oh no please...'

I really loved my fans, thanks to them we were famous but at that time I just wanted to be with him so I speed up and changed direction by dispersing the crowd.

We both saw a cinema and we got to see which films were going to be project.
What could be more romantic although common of a movie date close to your boyfriend?

Actually I didn't know very well how to define Luhan: was he my boyfriend? Wasn't he my boyfriend? Was he just a friend? Was he something more than a friend? The more I thought the less I could understand it.

He had to have realized that I was thinking about something because he brought me back to reality giving me a kiss on the cheek
"What's wrong?"

I smiled automatically, he has always cared for me
'He is so cute'
"Don't worry I'm fine, let's sit"

He nodded and did what I had told him.

The films began after a few minutes and once the lights went out more than following the film we focused on each other.

I put my hands behind his neck and we kissed and cuddled for the next two hours.

Then we joked around a lot and we came back to the dorm after midnight.

"It's silent here..."
I whispered

Of course, the others were all sleeping.

We climbed the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible when suddendly I noticed that the door of ChanBaek's room was open and empty.

I didn't care too much, they could be together somewhere else and I ran inside Luhan's room where I had moved after the beytral.

In a few minutes I wore pijama and I sneaked into the boy's bed who straightway cuddled me
"Was it a nice date, baby?"

I approched him more to give him a kiss
"Yeah. Thank you for always being so sweet Han"

"I am because you are very important to me. Now sleep, tomorrow will be a tought day"

Lulled by the gentle sound of his voice I fell asleep peacefully.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

We arrived at the place we were told to go, we jumped off the car and we looked around us.
We were in the middle of a road, there were like four police cars and some policemen looking at the same point: a car in a ditch.
And I knew whose car it was.
It was my parents' one.
A policeman noticed us, we walked towards him and asked what happened.
He just said it was a car accident and he told us to go to the hospital.

We went there and we didn't even say a word for all the travel. We sat in the waiting room and just waited for someone to come to us and say something.
I held Chanyeol's hand and he held mine back, our eyes were really bright. I knew how much Chanyeol was close with his parents and I hoped with all of myself that nothing would happen to them.
We saw some doctors running to the operating room, one of them stopped and asked us who we were.
We said that our parents had a car accident and were probably in the room were they were running to.
He gave us a worried look and went inside without saying anything.
I weren't close with my parents, I had a lot of problems with them and I knew that they didn't want me as their son, but I couldn't not be worried, they were my parents after all..

An hour passed and a doctor came out, asking who among us was Byun.
I raised my hand, he looked at me sadly and said
"I'm sorry but your father passed away"

My mind went blank, I couldn't think of anything.
I looked at the ground and had no reaction, I felt like if all my emotions had been deleted.

Channy held my hand tighter, I looked at him and I saw that he was worried that one of his parents could die too.

After 30 minutes the doctor came again but this time he was looking at Chanyeol.
"I'm sorry about your mother"

That's all he said before going back to where he came but he suddently stopped
"Oh Mrs Byun and Mr Park are fine, you can come to visit them tomorrow"
Then he went away.

I hugged my boyfriend while he started crying.

I didn't say anything, I just caressed his back and his head trying to calm him down.

When he stopped crying I took his face with my hands and wiped away his tears telling him that everything was going to be all right.
But I knew it wouldn't.
And I also knew that we would never been like we were before.
Probably our relationship would have finished too, I had this kind of feeling.

After a few we went back to the dorm, everybody was already sleeping so we went to our bedroom.
We didn't talk, Chanyeol fell asleep in a few minutes but I didn't sleep at all.

I couldn't help but think that it was my fault.

Because it was.

And I'll never forgive myself for this.