||Busan|| [part 4]

||Until The Last Breath||

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

When Kyungsoo came back from the balcony he was a bit thoughtful, I tried to make some jokes but they didn't really work well. 

It seemed like something had bothered him during his phone call with our older member but he  told me nothing, which meant a silent 'mind your own business'. 

Kyungsoo was that type of person that opened up with you only if he wanted to and you couldn't force it.

 

I decided to play my last card after 10 minutes of silence, with him staring at the ceiling and with me looking down, useless. 

"Kyungie" I said "Shall we cuddle? I don't like seeing you so sad, we're here to enjoy ourselves"

 

There wasn't an aswer.

 

"Kyungsoo?"

 

Nothing, he kept staring at the ceiling.

 

I couldn’t wait anymore, I got a running start and I jumped on the bed, next to him. 

 

He eyed me 

“Are you tired?”

 

“No but you’re making me worried.. Wanna cuddle? Can I lighten up your mood?”

 

I clearly saw him waver at my words and that made me feel so unsure about everything between us, did his phone call change anything? Was it Lay? Was he keeping a secret?

 

Anyway he smiled after some seconds, relaxing his whole body 

“It would be awesome.. I can’t believe you accepted to come with me here”

 

I hugged him softly 

“Why not? Without me there is no one who stresses you, I couldn’t refuse, plus you’d be lost without your Baekhyunnie”

 

He laughed and he tickled me 

“How can you know me so well?”

 

If there was something that made me die of laughter was tickling, I couldn’t even answer him because of it but I didn’t wait to get my revenge: after 5 minutes the room was a complete mess of flying pillows. 

 

I did my best and tried to run away from Kyungsoo but in the end he hit me with his pillow, I took advantage of it and I captured my best friend, pushing him onto the bed.

 

“AAAH, GET OFF ME” 

He screamed but I knew he was joking because his beautiful smile was still shining

 

“No, I can’t” 

I slightly bit his neck

 

At that time we really started cuddling and it felt like heaven, I was completely addicted to him and the way his hands were touching me, so gently, so sweetly, without agenda. 

 

Then it happened. 

I felt the need to approach his lips so I kissed the corner of his mouth but my body wanted more.. After a deep breath I bit his upper lip, carefully but my mind went blind when I saw him facing me: it wasn’t like the other times, it was a true kiss. 

In that moment I couldn’t no longer think straight. 

It was slow and soft, comforting, I ran my fingers down his spine meanwhile his hand rested below my ear. 

I urged myself to push away but I couldn’t, instead I pulled him closer to me, until I could hear his beating heart on my chest.

 

It didn’t last long, we pulled apart and took shaky and short breaths and we just couldn’t talk because we were too amazed. 

It didn’t look like a game anymore and I was sure Kyungsoo was thinking the same thing.

 

He stood up, blushing 

“I.. am sleepy, can I join the bed to yours?”

 

I nodded, I knew we couldn’t keep going on ignoring the topic but I felt it wasn’t the right time to talk about our feelings. 

 

We both laid in bed and I wanted to feel the warmth of his body again so I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

 

 

 

The next morning I woke up in the same position I fell asleep and I couldn’t help but smile. 

Kyungsoo resembled an angel and I traced his lip lightly with the tip of my finger. 

If his face hadn’t changed expression I’d probably have kissed him again. 

I thought he was having a nightmare so I gently caressed his face and he opened his eyes, blinking.

 

“Good morning” he whispered “You came into my dreams and saved me”

 

“Was it the usual nightmare?”

 

“It was but there were some boys without faces bulling me, then you and your light came and saved me”

 

That was so sweet, how could he be so cute? 

 

I kissed his cheek 

“I will not let anyone harm you”

 

“I know it” 

He smiled until he saw my marked neck then he bit his lips and gosh, I felt again that need

 

“Don’t do that” 

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Because it could end up as last night”

 

“Already?” 

He giggled

 

“Ops.. Anyway, what do you want to do today?”

 

“I don’t know.. We could visit the town but I think fans will follow us anywhere”

 

“Well, wear comfortable shoes, we will run” 

 

I got up and went to the bathroom, followed by my best friend who hugged me in front of the mirror “We’re cute” 

I said

 

“Yeah, we are really cute”

He was going to hold my hand when the phone rang. 

He left me and answered.

 

I could see his expressions change again but this time he looked worried 

“Okay.. We are coming back in few hours”

He hung up 

“Yixing and Luhan ate something that has intoxicated them. They’re at the hospital, it seems serious..” 

 

“Oh.. Should we come back?”

 

“Yeah, I think so, they are our friends and it would be nice if we went to the hospital.. And I’m worried”

 

I nodded 

“I agree.. Let’s go then”

 

We packed our things in silence and we catched the first train to Seoul.

 

That was how our trip to Busan came to an end.