||Savior||

||Until The Last Breath||

BAEKHYUN'S POV 

After we've covered everything we went out of the bathroom, most all of the boys were back home and they greeted us. 
We talked a bit about our schedules, we were having a break time for now but we had to start again soon.

I wasn't taking much attention, I kept eyeing my bedroom door, wondering if Chanyeol was there.
I really didn't want to talk with him but a part of me wanted to.
Of course Kyungsoo noticed my mood and he literally pushed me to my bedroom.

I sighed and opened the door, Chanyeol was sitting on the floor looking at the ground.
I went near him and sat in front of him, he raised his head and looked at me with a sad gaze.
On the other hand my gaze was completely serious, I was sorry for him but at the same time I was mad and this emotion was stronger than the other one.

He didn't say a word, he just looked at me for some minutes and then started looking at the ground again.

"Where have you been?"
I was surprised of how my voice sounded cold and serious

 "Somewhere"
He answered, still not looking at me

"Look at me when I talk."

This time he raised his gaze

"Where have you been?"
I repeated

"I've been around.."

"Why you didn't told me? I was so worried"

"I wanted to be alone. However you had Kyung with you, right?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Oh c'mon can't you get it? It's obvious that you trust him more than me"

"It's not that, I didn't want to hurt you more, that's why I didn't told you what happened at first"

"I already told you that it isn't your fault, I'm not mad at you"

"But you don't care about me anymore huh?"

"That's not true"

"It is, you didn't search for me even once"

"Kyung was with you, you didn't need me"

"I've been in hospital for a whole week and you didn't even come, you've neither sent me a message for know if I was fine. 
If you cared about me you would have come, you would have stayed beside me but you didn't, you just disappeared without saying anything. 
You want to be alone? 
Well that's amazing cause you could have been alone for the rest of your life and you know why? 
I risked to die not one but three times! 
And where were you then? 
Where?!"
I never shouted that much before, I felt my eyes becoming teary and my lungs starting to burn, my breath became heavier and I was so damn mad at him that I didn't even care about how I was feeling.

"But you didn't have any problems to replace me with Kyungsoo. And don't tell me it's not true cause I know you need him"

"I need him cause he saved my life."

"Let's break up then"
He got up and went out of the room slamming the door

I couldn't stand it anymore, I started to cry so hard and suddenly I felt my lungs stopping
'Please not again'

I tried to breath but I couldn't, I slumped on myself and reached my chest with my hands, everything inside me was burning.
My vision blurred, I really thought it was the end.

After a few minutes I heard the door opening again, it was Chanyeol.
Right time to feel guilty mh?
He saw my conditions and ran to me, he started panicking and it was not damn helping me.
He kept telling me to breath but guess what dude? I can't.
With the few air I still had I whispered that two words that I hoped could save me once more
"C-call kyung.."

He left me and ran downstairs, maybe I heard him shouting something but I wasn't sure. 
I heard some footsteps and then saw someone in front of me. 
I raised my gaze for what I could and made a little imperceptible smile, it was Kyungsoo.

He took my face between his hands and caressed my face softly while he shouted to someone to go taking my medicines in the kitchen.

I heard footsteps again and then Kyungsoo's voice
"Let's do how we've always done.. Look at me"

I did and he gave me my pills, I took them and my lungs started working a bit. 

He laid his forehead against mine and looked in my eyes while breathing slowly and deeply. 
His eyes were teary, I could see that he was really worried about me.
Oh did I mention that in the meantime Chanyeol disappeared? 
Well that's what he did. 
Again.
'Damn Baekhyun this isn't the right moment to think about it'

I focused again about what was happening, I followed Kyungsoo's actions and slowly started to breath again, also if my body was still burning for the missing oxygen.
He waited for me to calm down, still caressing my face.

After some minutes I did and he started talking 
"I don't want to be the reason of your troubles"

It still surprised me how he knew things without me telling him 
"I can't stay without you"
My voice was just a whisper 

"Neither I can.."

"I won't let anyone separate us.. No one.."

"You're the only person that I'm sure won't betray me, the only one that respect me and that had always made me happy.
How can I trust the others? 
Jongin swore me that I can trust him and I'm doing so but he disappeared without saying anything"
His voice was trembling 

"I can tell the same about Chanyeol.."
I could see he really needed to talk about it and I wanted to help him

"He doesn't betray you.."

"I swear I won't leave you."

"I swear I'll always be by your side. Always."
I hugged him and held him tight 

"Why everything has to be that hard?"
He cried on my shoulder 

"You haven't done anything wrong Kyung, I don't know why this is happening to you.. 
You don't deserve this, you don't deserve his treatment"

"It's since I'm a kid that I always get disappointments.. 
I can't get it anymore. 
I know he's still in love with Sehun, I can feel it"

I took his face between my hands
"Kyung listen.. I don't know what Jongin thinks or feels but the only thing I know is that you're an amazing person, you're special and you deserve all the best things from life. 
Don't let him doing this to you, I know you love him but you have to be strong"
I wiped his tears that were wetting my hands

"I don't want to love someone again, I don't want to have feelings anymore"

"Don't be like this, you'll find someone who won't make you suffer like this"

"That's not true.."
He whispered 

"It is, I promise you"

"You're the only one who doesn't make me suffer. 
Also Luhan doesn't but he loves Sehun so.."

I didn't answer, I didn't know what to say

"I'm sorry.. You don't have to care about my problems now"

"Instead I want to, I want to help you"

He was so pale and he had dark circles

"Are you sure you're okay?"

He made a bitter smile
"I am, thank you but you can't help me. 
Being with you and your words make me feel better"

I hugged him again, I knew he wasn't fine but I didn't want to force him to talk

"My heart is broken, I'm not eating since three days and if I try to I vomit everything and I also can't sleep. I'm fine"

"You aren't.. you need to rest and to eat too.. I know it's hard"

He smiled
"You're eating a bit again"

"You should do the same with me"

"I can't"
He hid his face in my neck hollow and I caressed his head

"At least try, it'll go better as long as time passes"
I was glad he was telling me that, I didn't want any secrets between us

He sighed
"I should make you saint"

"You really want to kill me"
I smiled

"He smiled too"

"You know it's not like that"

"I know I know~"

"..I want to try to eat something"

"Let's go then"

We were about to get up but Luhan called Kyungsoo from downstairs and he went down to ask him what he needed.

I patiently waited for him but he didn't come back


KYUNGSOO'S  POV

Baekhyun made me so worried I was still trying to catch my breath when Luhan called me. 

I went downstairs thinking that he would have forced me to talk to Chanyeol, perhaps to clarify once and for all but when I walked into the living room, the tall boy wasn't there, he had fled again. 

I felt both upset and happy: upset because hey, how can you leave the dorm when your boyfriend is about to die; happy because maybe Baekhyun would understand that Chanyeol had never been the perfect guy for him and that there were better ones... like me. 

'Chanyeol's power is fire. Fire can be good and warm you but it can also burn and hurt people. It's a good description of him who's giving Baekhyun's heart so much pain'

Probably I smiled a little but the line of my thoughts was interrupted by a screaming Luhan asking me to go, he even carried me on his back

"Hey, leave me!" 
I didn't understand what was going on but he seemed angry at me

A minute later I was in his car, shouting to leave me alone

"Maybe you haven't understood. I'm not leaving you"

"I wanted to eat something, okay? So let me come back to the dorm, damn"

"Please... do it for me..."

'Wait, does he know about my problem?'
"I want to eat" 
I repeated

Luhan put on a serious face 
"You weren't going to eat. Let's eat something together but come with me, please"

"I was going to eat. Baek was there, ask him."

"Okay, okay, I believe it. So... do you come with me?"

"I do"

~ message to Baekhyun~ 
/I'm going out with Luhan. See you later, xoxo.

He took me to his favourite Italian restaurant and we ate two big pizzas. 
I really enjoyed the meal but just as we were leaving the place I needed to go to the bathroom

"I follow you" 
He said looking at me deeply 
"You need to..."

I nodded, I still didn't understand how he knew it but yes, I needed to throw up 
"But I don't want you to follow me... just wait here, I'll be back soon" 

Locked inside the bathroom I did what I had to do holding on my stomach.
Right after I felt like but I washed my face and came back to my friend.

"How are you?" 
He looked very concerned making me blush just a little bit

"In your opinion? Come on, let's go"
I wanted to breathe some fresh air.

Once outside the restaurant he repeated 
"Let's go"

"Where?" 
I knew where he wanted to take me, when he told me I didn't look surprised. 
I hated hospitals, I didn't want to stay in one of those empty rooms.

I shook my head 
"No, it is flu, flu okay? It's flu" 

"Flu my Kyung. It's not flu"

", Luhan. I said no."

"The ing problems we have are not enough Dodo?" 
He used once again the nickname he had given me during a role play we did three months before 
"NOW DO YOU WANT TO FEEL BAD TOO?" 

I winced, his reaction did turn some guys at us 
"Don't scream.. I don't want to let everyone know I can't eat anymore" 

"You should go to the hospital and do some checks"

I sighed 
"Tomorrow"

He finally nodded 
"Let's go to SM and do some practice"

I nodded too and followed him, it was quiet when I asked 
"How do you know?"

"What?"

"That I throw up everything I eat"

"I saw you running to the bathroom at the dorm and I heard a bad noise three days ago then I saw the same scene this morning and when you went out of it you looked like a ghost. I understood that you are ill and this evening I decided to help you"

"Oh" 
That's all I answered

When we entered our practice room we saw Jongin who smiled widely.
Luhan forced me to tell Jongin everythig and I did, he listened carefully and promised me that the next day he would come with me to the hospital then he left us alone saying something like 
"I need to go... somewhere"

'Yeah, sure' 
I sighed but Luhan cutely started to sing My answer, it was our song, we always sang it when we were lover, not a long time ago. 

I almost choked the water I was drinking but I followed his soft voice.

We practiced until midnight then we came back home. 

It was so silent, probably everyone was sleeping, I gave him a little kiss on the cheek, thanking him for the dinner and then I went upstair hoping Baekhyun was asleep too.