||New Life||

||Until The Last Breath||

THIRD PERSON'S POV

He looked around bored.
Usual day, usual room, usual training, the usual friends.
Everything was very monotonous.
He had never liked changes but sometimes he would have desired to see some new faces among them.

Kyungsoo did some vocalizations to warm the voice meanwhile Jongdae, one of the trainee he used to sing with, hit some high notes
'He's so lucky... I can only dream about these notes without even being warmed'

Then he got up because he heard the door open thinking it was the teacher.

He raised an eyebrown when he saw a boy about his age entering the room and got surprised when he said with shaky voice.

"Ehm... Hello everybody, my name is Byun Baekhyun and since today I'll train with you"
Then he bowed formally
'I'm so nervous' he was thinking 'too many eyes on me'

Kyungsoo was watching him and bowed too
"Hello, I'm Do Kyungsoo"

Baekhyun smiled while the other boys were doing their presentation
'They seem funny'
"How long have you been trainees?"

Kyungsoo lost an heartbeat
'Damn, he's so cute'
"A-almost a year"

Baekhyun smiled again hearing him stutter then replied
'Gosh! I feel so inadequate right now'

'What was that smile? Ah, I already hate him!'
Kyungsoo thought while saying
"If they have chosen you there's a reason. Why don't you sing a song for us?"

"Mh okay"
Even if Baekhyun was very nervous he sang Open Arms and everybody got mesmerized by his voice.

After the brief performance everybody congratulated him but Kyungsoo didn't, he was too shy so he remained aloof.

After few minutes spent talking with them Baekhyun went to Kyungsoo and asked him if he was okay.

"Oh yes, I am"
He replied smiling

"Kyungsoo...right? I hope we'll become good friends"

"I hope it too"

He smiled again
"So...how's life here?"

"What do you want to know?"

Baekhyun thought for a while
"Mh... I don't know how a trainee's life works... What do you do? How long do you train?"

"We train the all day everyday except on Sunday and in the morning we go to school as normal high school students"

"Wow it seems hard!"

"You can still quit if you're a wimp..."
Kyungsoo giggled

"I'm sorry but you have to stand me for a long time because I won't give up"
Baekhyun winked at him and went to the others again.

'That little chap!'
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and he started talking with a boy, until a tall boy named Jongin came into the room; he looked at the handsome dancer enchanted even if he ignored the heart-shapes lips boy and he ran to Sehun, another dancer, the youngest among them.

When the singing lesson finished one of the managers of SM Entertainment told Kyungsoo that Baekhyun would have stayed in his dorm.
The new trainee seemed pretty confused so Kyung, as his friends call him, explained who was that man and he brought him to the dorm.

"Here we are"
He said
"We are sharing the house with an English boy, a Chinese one called Yixing and a Korean one called Junmyeon"

"I hope I'll remember your names! Thank you so much, Soo"
Baekhyun smiled
"I'm very thankful"

'Stop smiling like this, you make my heart flutter'
Kyungsoo nodded
"You don't need to be thankful"

"It's a bad habit of mine"

"It's not so bad, I mean, it's better than being forgetful as Yixing"

"Yeah maybe, it's just a bit annoying"

"You are talking no-stop. I think YOU are a bit annoying, Baekhyun"
He giggled again.

"It's the truth... well... I think I need to sleep so... goodnight Kyungsoo"
Be went to his room and he jumped on the bed, tired after the long journey and the practice he faced during the day.

Baekhyun was happy to be there, the boys were funny he was sure he would have had a great time with them and he was even happier to have known Kyungsoo because he was an interesting person, suddenly he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Kyungsoo went to bed as well and he watched his roommate Junmyeon sleeping for a while

"We have got a new friend"
He whispered before falling asleep thinking again about Baekhyun's beautiful smile.