||Debut Day||

||Until The Last Breath||

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Finally EXO's debut day had come.
EXO-K were in their waiting room and Kyungsoo and Suho were doing some vocalizations meanwhile the others were getting ready.
The staff walked around them adjusting their mics.
The bruim atmosphere contributed to increase the six boys' anxiety.

After a period that seemed centuries they were called on stage, Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun which looked back at him smiling.
'It's my time' 
He thought.

The song started and Kyungsoo's voice broke the silence that reigned among the audience, unfortunately he couldn't reach his high note as good as he should have done.

'Damn Kyung'
Baek thought

The members sang like nothing happened and they were glad that the big eyed boy reached the second high note perfectly, but as soon as the song ended he ran off stage and he didn't listen to Kai and Chanyeol who tried to comfort him.

Baekhyun would have talked with him but Kyungsoo hadn't even talked in their van so he decided to leave him alone with his thoughts.

At their dorm he finally had the chance to talk to his best friend who was huddled in a corner of the house.

"Hey Kyungie.."
He huddled beside him but the latter didn't look at him.

Baekhyun caressed his head gently
"You didn't ruin anything.."

The younger boy looked up showing his teary eyes

"You didn't ruin anything.."
Baekhyun said it again.

Kyungsoo started crying soundlessly and he tried to get up but the latter hold him by the hips.
"Leave me.."

"I don't want to"

"Let me die... a main vocalist that is out of tune... fantastic..."

"It didn't sound so bad..."

"Have you read the comments?"

"I have"

"Good. So you know what they think... I'm only another idol who debuted 'cause of his pretty face"

"Don't be stupid, not every comments was like that. There are always people that write painful comments but they don't know how our life is like and how difficult it is. Lot of girls wrote that making mistakes is normal and they're right. Big stars make them althought they've sung for years but they don't give up, they try again and again, improving. We have to do the same, we'll improve.
I made a mistake too but we did well and we debuted"
Baekhyun smiled a little
"It's not so bad"

The latter bursted into tears instead
"I have to do better... I don't want to prove everyone that I am a failure"

Then he sighed
"You're right... I have to give my best. It was my first high note out of thousands. Tomorrow I'll show my talent"

Baek smiled brighter
"That's the right mood. Let's reach the others and let's celebrate"

Kyungsoo nodded
"Let's go my friend!"

They reached the others and joined the party as a new group, a new family.