||Psychologist||

||Until The Last Breath||

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Three years have passed since our debut and a lot of things happened.
A lot, really.
Actually we are all doing great, we relased some albums and we're having a great success.
Kyungsoo is still my best friend, we're very close now and we know everything about eachother.
Sincerly talking I've been in a hard situation lately cause I was dating two people at the same time and these were Taeyeon and Chanyeol.
At the end I decided to broke up with Taeyeon but my mind wasn't really clear when I decided it.
I mean, I really loved her a lot but this realtionship was at first forced by my parents and I don't really go on well with them.
So I think this affected my decision.
I left her really in a bad way and I feel so sorry for that, I hope I'll be able to apologize to her one day. However now I'm in a realtionship with Chanyeol and I'm really happy to have him by my side, he's my happy virus and we really love each other.
He recently proposed to me and I'm still a bit awkward with this situation cause I didn't expect him to do this.
I mean, I wasn't even thinking about a marriage, I'm still young but my answer was yes so.. yeah I'm really happy~

About my best friend's life..
Well, it's kinda hard to explain
Kai fell in love with him three years ago and they even got married but recently Kai cheated on him with Sehun and these two are lovers now.
Kyungsoo was shocked, he trusted Kai so much and he didn't expect it at all..
Sehun was married with Luhan who cried a lot after they broke up.
The broken heart's boys have started sharing the room and hanging out together.
And you know what?
They've been in a relationship for like... mh... two weeks?!
Anyway I think Kyungsoo and Luhan still like each other secretly...
Oh and after all Kyungsoo still loves Kai.
It's weird, right?
Maybe one day he'll explain me what's really going on.
I'm sure he doesn't like me anymore, he was able to manage his feelings and he saved our friendship.
He seems happy about my marriage even if he doesn't smile at all these days..
I should talk to him later...

KYUNGSOO'S POV

Recently I feel lonely, the other members try to cheer me up but it seems like my heart is empty and cold...
The only one who can give me some love is Luhan, he can understand me.
We trusted our boyfriends so much that we've doubted of their betrayal until the end, even if it had become pretty obvious.
I like Luhan, he's a nice boy, I really enjoy the time we spend together and I like making love with him as well because it's sweet.
Chen and Lay say that we're consoling each other.
I'm confused and so are my feelings.

I can't lie to myself, I still love Kai, plus he told me that he loves both me and Sehun.
I'm a fool, I should have understood it when he asked me
"Hyung, do you think a person can love two boys at the same time?"

Now I'm asking this question to myself: is it possible to love Luhan and Kai?

Baekhyun is in love with Chanyeol... and he was straight, mh?... but I'm not mad at him, luckily I could erase my love towards him.
Soon he will get married, he's happy so I pretend to be happy as well.
Actually I'm jealous... really jealous, once he'll marry Chanyeol he won't have time for his best friend anymore...
I'm feeling even more alone now.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I asked Kyungsoo if we could talk.
I knew that something was wrong, he was kind of sad in these days and I wanted to understand the reason of that.
I couldn't see my bestfriend like this, I just wanted him to be happy.

He came to my room and we both sat on my bed.
"What's wrong?"
I asked him

He smiled tiredly
"You're my psychologist"

I smiled to him
"Tell me~"

"Mmh.. so.. I'm happy with Luhan.. a lot.. but this morning.. at the SM.. do you know what I did?"
He stuttered

"Ehi keep calm"

"I kissed Jongin.. and you know what he did?.. He kissed me back.."

"Do you want to know what I think? I think that you are still in love with eachother but with all the troubles that you went trough you decided to search consolation with another person for don't suffer again toghether"

"Nono.. maybe I'm doing this.. but Sehun and Kai.."

I caressed his head sweetly

"Jongin told Sehun that I kissed him but he didn't say that he kissed me back.. Sehun came to talk to me and was really angry, he also threatened me.. Can't he just stay calm?"

"I think that Jongin doesn't want to accept his feelings for you"

"He told me that he loves me.. You know what Baek? I really care about Hun but he and Kai had a great time and I also gave them some time and I tried to understand them.. But them? I feel so b-bad inside Baekhyun.. I wanted to tell Sehun that his boyfriend kissed me back but it's always D.O fault right?! Yeah! Let's mistreat Kyungsoo what's the problem! He's just a dickhead who always forgive everyone, who hasn't got a heart, who is just an object"

"Ya Kyung you absolutly aren't a dickhead, on the contrary you're one of the most kind and unselfish people who could exist on the earth, the dickhead are the ungrateful people who take advantage of you, okay? You aren't an object and you don't have to let people treat you like that because you DON'T deserve that. You've never done anything wrong so they don't have any right to treat you like that. About Hun and Jongin I sincerly don't know what to say.. Jongin still loves you and I don understand why he's dating Sehun but I don't know well the situation and I don't know what to think.."

"It always looks like it's my fault for everything. I always try to hide my pain but you're right, I don't deserve this bad. Jongin has finally signed the divorce papers. He decided to stay with Hun. I really like Luhan and I want to be happy with him.
I don't know why but talking with you helps me to clear my ideas"

"Well, if Luhan really makes you happy then stay with him"

He smiled at me and I hugged him.

We laughed as always and we prepared ourselves to go to practice.

 

We came back from a 4 hours long dance class and we all were exhausted.
Some of the boys were lying on the sofa and some went to take a shower.

I was lying on the floor, it was so cold and I was really hot.

After everyone took his shower we ate toghether and we just talked about our schedules and random things as always, we laughed a lot and I really love this thing.

After dinner I helped Kyungsoo to clean the dishes when suddently mine and Chanyeol's phones started ringing at the same time.
We answered and we looked at eachother with the same look, we didn't even say a word and just ran out of the dorm leaving all the boys confused.